PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Hey guys need some help again, im trying to cook in a different taskbare theme(tsk) for 6.5.3, now I now where the tsk and manila file are, but in what folder are the icons? meaning the up/down arrows and whatnot, im looking like a madman but no luck

Thanks

Ps great kitchen calc, keep it up bro.
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

freeza i tried your options on a 6.5.x rom i was unsuccessful. did you get 23014 to build with the menus or just 6.1 and 6.5?
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jasonfilmfan is a n00b

Great Kitchen Calk
I am having an issue with 1.1 and 1.2. After reset the volume key seem to remap to scroll up and down. Stangely this seems to last for a appox 15 mins, then the volume key go back to controlling the volume as normal.

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Is anyone else experiencing constant freezing lock ups with the 6.1 and manila sense 2.1 builds? When I build a rom with 6.1 and sense 2.1, manila freezes and the "phone" button on the botton left of the home screen doesn't work.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
freeza i tried your options on a 6.5.x rom i was unsuccessful. did you get 23014 to build with the menus or just 6.1 and 6.5?
Right now, just 6.1.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491457

There's a topic with a bunch of them.

You can make any of them an EXT to try yourself, or if you want, I can make an EXT, just tell me which one.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Right now, just 6.1.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491457

There's a topic with a bunch of them.

You can make any of them an EXT to try yourself, or if you want, I can make an EXT, just tell me which one.
in this link the thread states they were modified for VGA. Any chance you have the 6.5 Leo finger enhancements for WVGA?
Old 12-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
in this link the thread states they were modified for VGA. Any chance you have the 6.5 Leo finger enhancements for WVGA?
Every package i've tried from that thread works good on WVGA as well, although i haven't tried the Leo 6.5 enhancement because I don't run 6.5, but I can make an EXT for you to try out.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Every package i've tried from that thread works good on WVGA as well, although i haven't tried the Leo 6.5 enhancement because I don't run 6.5, but I can make an EXT for you to try out.
appreciate it, but perhaps ill look for some wvga sized menus and see where to go from there, I just noticed he said since they're modified for VGA that they would appear smaller in WVGA, which might defeat the purpose :P Thanks tho
Old 12-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Yes Sprint TV is broken. It is due to the Sprint Carrier cab. Also what is still broken is the State Caller ID. Now sure what happened Calkulin, I know you said you rebuilt the Sprint carrier cab. I believe the state caller ID is dependent on it and so is Sprint TV. If I use MR X's Sprint provisioning cab, I have no problems. State Caller ID works and so does Sprint TV. Those are the only problems I have. =)

Blitzed, just cook a rom without the Sprint Carrier Ext and then install the cab attached. All should be fine. It is for me.

state caller ID is working good for 6.1 build . I have it
Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what is sys folder in the first post for? , I have not used it , and still ,with this kitchen and bunch of tweaks and tricks I am building the fastest ROM on the planet for TP2 , is it necessary to learn about it ?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development