PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

louisk is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

I am aware of the Ford SDK plans, but that isn't what I am talking about. The system today supports Text over Bluetooth, but WM does not support the text message over bluetooth profile. I am looking for an add-on that works worth a darn that adds the bluetooth profile to support text messages.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:23 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Okay, I need a little help. This is my first TP2 build and I got an error I've never seen before when I was building Diamond ROMs. Anyone have any idea what this means?

Quote:
executing NBHUtils to build nbh file...
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: The output byte buffer is too small to contain the encoded data, encoding 'US-ASCII' fallback 'System.Text.EncoderReplacementFallback'.
Parameter name: bytes
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow()
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow(EncoderNLS encoder, Boolean nothingEncoded)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, EncoderNLS encoder)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(String chars, Int32 charIndex, Int32 charCount, Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex)
at NBHUtil.Form1.CmdLineWriteNBH(String ModelID, String cid, String Version, String Lang, String chunk, ArrayList items, String outputfile, Boolean usedef)
at NBHUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)
ERROR! (errorlevel: -532459699)

ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat

ERROR!!!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 12-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
any album update ?[ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ]Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Hei Calkulin , thanx for tjhis great Kitchen , any projects to update the album version in WM6.1 ? it is laggy and full screen player has a bug also.(does not close at the end of the video).

anyways .it is perfect now , but I am suggesting something to make it better.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nerdstrap is just getting started

does anyone have a configuration that would leave out manila altogether and only install the htc enhancements and no other crap ware??? or, has anyone added comments to all of the packages...
Old 12-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdstrap View Post
does anyone have a configuration that would leave out manila altogether and only install the htc enhancements and no other crap ware??? or, has anyone added comments to all of the packages...
to leave out manilla altogether, just don't select any of the files that start with manilla. There is no way to automatically remove bloatware, but when you start your phone up, make a list of the bloatware on your phone and you can find it in the sys then remove it that way. What might be bloatware to you might be a program that someone else relies on.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Didnt Calk say a few pages back an update was coming? No hurry, just curious Thx!
Old 12-21-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdstrap View Post
this has been brought up several times. If you dont know what a package is/does, google is your friend.

If you are one step ahead and have to try before you buy, then download th windows mobile 6.5 software developer kit and load up a cab onto a virtual OS and give it a try.

Don't like google? takes too much time? Really thats too bad, If you don't know by know what you're doing in a kitchen, you should switch to a more beginner friendly kitchen like SSK i believe he has a PDF describing every little switch and knob
Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

new update?
Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Hello Calkulin users of the 6.5.x builds. I have tweaked Calkulin's default theme. Now when the sip is highlighted, any of the taskbar buttons highlighted, it has the same gloss look as you would see in your emails or txts. Also I have skinned the HTCMenus.png and the SmartDial so everything looks prettly slick. Calkulin, if you want to add this into your future kitchen please do so.

To use, simply copy the three attached items over to the windows root with resco or total commander and overwrite files in rom. Soft reset and enjoy. =)

Use the rar archive, as the individual files I uploaded have been changed by the ppcgeeks server.

Cheers,

Mikee
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTCMenus.jpg (8.5 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg SmartDial_04.jpg (10.9 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png abb_SKButtonSelected.png (8.7 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Skinned files.rar (262.0 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 12-21-2009 at 08:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I found what i was looking for so i thought i'd share. This is a an updated QuickGPS EXT v.1.3.1920.2423

Last edited by Deimoss; 12-22-2009 at 12:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development