View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 11:23 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Okay, I need a little help. This is my first TP2 build and I got an error I've never seen before when I was building Diamond ROMs. Anyone have any idea what this means?

Quote:
executing NBHUtils to build nbh file...
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: The output byte buffer is too small to contain the encoded data, encoding 'US-ASCII' fallback 'System.Text.EncoderReplacementFallback'.
Parameter name: bytes
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow()
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow(EncoderNLS encoder, Boolean nothingEncoded)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, EncoderNLS encoder)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(String chars, Int32 charIndex, Int32 charCount, Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex)
at NBHUtil.Form1.CmdLineWriteNBH(String ModelID, String cid, String Version, String Lang, String chunk, ArrayList items, String outputfile, Boolean usedef)
at NBHUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)
ERROR! (errorlevel: -532459699)

ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat

ERROR!!!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!