PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW TO: flash a Rom or Radio on your TP2 from the SD card

using a mort script or sashimi, or UC, or a similar tool, personally I don't set up much after flashing just a few programs so I just install the 20ish cabs by hand.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

dkillgo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Help needed loaded new hspl. Downloaded rom moved it to sd card tried to flash from sd card no luck reformatted card noluck goes to load then back to the tri color screen
Old 11-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

post a screenshot of your file on the sd card im guessing you have it named/placed wrong.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

i4get75 is becoming a great contributor

Flash went great, running like a top...but the data connection won't turn on. keeps going to the setup screen. Anyone have this problem? What to fix? I'm with USCC
Old 11-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

im guessing you need to run USC carrier provisioning, but that has to do with the specific rom rather than actually flashing.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/HTC Touch Pro 2/ Mogul
Carrier: Sprint/Metropcs

killac93 is a n00b

Hi I was wondering if anyone has the Sprint Stock radio or could tell me where I could get it. I have the rom just need the stock radio, Thanks in advance!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342
Old 12-18-2009, 03:05 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Why is the the relocker not part of your instructions? Here is the relocker from the HSPL thread. http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/Rhodiu...locker_063.zip I just ran the exe and copied the Signed.....nbh file to my SD card and ran it like a new ROM. I had to reflash the stock rom again. But the SPL is locked again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

since the unlock doesn't work from the SD and you may or may not have to pay to re-unlock I left the relocking out of the mix. I'm glad it worked for you though!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: pro2
Carrier: sprint

birddseedd is just getting started

where do i find the original sprint rom so i can flash it back for warranty work?

can you UNhardspl it so they cannot detect that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
flash, radio, rom, sd