PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: **DISCONTINUED due to Gov't being an ass**|userROM|29022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Care to explain the thread title change?
becuz mega was taken down by the FBI so all his rom uploads were lost

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 01-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
becuz mega was taken down by the FBI so all his rom uploads were lost
exactly . thank you , i had my entire kitchen uploaded there for personal backup and now its freaking gone . all my work . just gone . im sorry for the harsh title @Sharkie405, youve been a great help towards me and i dont want to anger you . im sorry about that , im just shocked at our government is all .

Last edited by elesbb; 01-23-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Holy Crap!!
I'm so sorry to hear this!!

I guess you don't have a backup to re-upload somewhere else?

What a bummer.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

It's cool. I didn't take it personally or anything. I was just confused. I did hear about the mega thing though, that sucks. Sorry man Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Holy Crap!!
I'm so sorry to hear this!!

I guess you don't have a backup to re-upload somewhere else?

What a bummer.
thanks @horndoctor you guys are great here !
im gonna check my external hard drive that i have , i think it has my old old old ROM on it . the 21519 build . or something like that . i hope its their or its back to square one -.-

Quote:
It's cool. I didn't take it personally or anything. I was just confused. I did hear about the mega thing though, that sucks. Sorry man Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know.
Thanks so much @Sharkie405 i appreciate everything you are a great guy ! but i think i just gotta scrounge around my HDD's for my kitchen . i still have the Manilla stuff you helped me with thanks again for that !!!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

MegaUpload Users Look Into Suing U.S. Over Lost Files | PCWorld
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

That's what I'm saying. Just cuz they busted this guy doesn't mean that the users should just be ass out of luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:27 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
That's what I'm saying. Just cuz they busted this guy doesn't mean that the users should just be ass out of luck!
Sometimes I get really concerned at the liberties that are being stripped away, one by one, through the overreach of the federal government bureaucracy ... all due to the two party system.

Real change of any type won't come through Democrat or Republican. It cannot; that is baked into the system.

The only way to get away from nonsense like this is to vote independent, Libertarian or Constitution Party.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 01-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Threadstarter

Thanks i'll check it out !

Quote:
yeah right ? ha i just find it funny how Megaupload is the one at fault when all they do is host files , the user who posted said file should be the ones at fault , but , since SOPA states "...any sites enabling..." they shut down everything . thats just not right i can never understand our government . imo the only way to stop piracy is to stop the internet , and that should never happen . Developers should be coming up with a better way to protect their content .

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Sometimes I get really concerned at the liberties that are being stripped away, one by one, through the overreach of the federal government bureaucracy ... all due to the two party system.

Real change of any type won't come through Democrat or Republican. It cannot; that is baked into the system.

The only way to get away from nonsense like this is to vote independent, Libertarian or Constitution Party.

Best regards,
-boggsie

ha independent , republican , democratic , there all screwed up , if the word "Government" is in it , its flawed .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development