PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED 9-20-11~ROM|userROM|29022

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualls View Post
Take your time with the Manila 2.1 version. I'll keep running titanium until then. Rather have a flawless ROM than a halfass one for sure. Let me know if and when you need it tested.
yes thank you ! I have it working but for some reason there is a file or reg entry that is keeping you from touching the input boxes in tmail.exe , so once I have time to rip apart the package I'll be able to isolate it . then I'll pm you with the dl for testing ! thanks for the help !
Old 11-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Can't wait for the manila 2.1 version, It'd be exactly what I'm looking for. Clean, fast, 6.5.x ROM with a little bit of eye candy to keep the aging TP2 looking current! Thanks a lot for all your hard work elesbb, even after the TP2 has pretty much died your still trying to make it better!

Also I installed userROM albums and the bluetooth settings are missing? Is there some sort of cab to fix this and also install the HTC Connection manager?

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 11-27-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Can't wait for the manila 2.1 version, It'd be exactly what I'm looking for. Clean, fast, 6.5.x ROM with a little bit of eye candy to keep the aging TP2 looking current! Thanks a lot for all your hard work elesbb, even after the TP2 has pretty much died your still trying to make it better!

Also I installed userROM albums and the bluetooth settings are missing? Is there some sort of cab to fix this and also install the HTC Connection manager?
He is missing a few things.. the video playback doesnt work on any rom.. i hope get cooks another rom :/
Old 11-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by migz1134 View Post
He is missing a few things.. the video playback doesnt work on any rom.. i hope get cooks another rom :/
hey guys thanks for your continued interest !

Heres an update:

had many sense issues . the amazing Sharkie and i are hard at work at it and thanks to him i got it running shut ironing out a few kinks . videoplayback works . and so far nothing else is broken . i'll post a beta soon hopefully ! again thanks for the continued support and interest !

PS: WM Build 29022 with sense 2.1 soon to come to Beta release !
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Cant wait for the new ROM, by the way is there a good task manager for windows mobile 6.5.x? Itd be nice to be able to open it from anywhere too.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Cant wait for the new ROM, by the way is there a good task manager for windows mobile 6.5.x? Itd be nice to be able to open it from anywhere too.
There is ArkSwitch

and i use WkTASK - Task Manager and Program Launcher for Windows Mobile <--- The best in my opinion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touchpro 2
Carrier: airtel

saikirangadde is a n00b

hi,
i am using htc touch pro 2. i can't down load apps from wm market... please tell me how can i download those type apps.....
Old 01-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikirangadde View Post
hi,
i am using htc touch pro 2. i can't down load apps from wm market... please tell me how can i download those type apps.....

what errors are you getting ?
Old 01-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Threadstarter

Re: **DISCONTINUED due to Gov't being an ass**|userROM|29022

for latest ROM go here www.megaupload.com
Old 01-23-2012, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: **DISCONTINUED due to Gov't being an ass**|userROM|29022

Care to explain the thread title change?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development