View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:24 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **DISCONTINUED due to Gov't being an ass**|userROM|29022

Thanks i'll check it out !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's what I'm saying. Just cuz they busted this guy doesn't mean that the users should just be ass out of luck!
yeah right ? ha i just find it funny how Megaupload is the one at fault when all they do is host files , the user who posted said file should be the ones at fault , but , since SOPA states "...any sites enabling..." they shut down everything . thats just not right i can never understand our government . imo the only way to stop piracy is to stop the internet , and that should never happen . Developers should be coming up with a better way to protect their content .

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Sometimes I get really concerned at the liberties that are being stripped away, one by one, through the overreach of the federal government bureaucracy ... all due to the two party system.

Real change of any type won't come through Democrat or Republican. It cannot; that is baked into the system.

The only way to get away from nonsense like this is to vote independent, Libertarian or Constitution Party.

Best regards,
-boggsie

ha independent , republican , democratic , there all screwed up , if the word "Government" is in it , its flawed .
This post has been thanked 1 times.