PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

will there ever be a 6.5.x version?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Super genious in training
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
will there ever be a 6.5.x version?
If i can find a 6.5.x stock ROM from somewhere then yes possibly . :P lol so far ive only found stock 6.5's
Old 02-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
By the facebook app you mean the official one made by microsoft correct? I dont really need it as a cab as I already have that one, but I cannot find a cab for the latest HTC album with the facebook integration built in. Thanks alot!
Well i was working on that , and i noticed there is a packaged called "Facebook Engine" which i think is the one that integrates with the Albums . As there is also a MS Facebook cab . which is the app itself .

By the way , you guys were right about the ROM being really buggy . i think its cause i reinstalled windows onto my Laptop and i copied a lot of things to my 2nd hard drive and all in all i think i copied my Kitchen too many times and things got screwy . happend before with other programs (.exe) i had . when i would install them to my comp it would give an error when trying to launch tht program .

So i just restarted from scratch . things seem to be running pretty good right now . im gonna run it a day before i upload .

Thanks again everyone !! love this website
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Well i was working on that , and i noticed there is a packaged called "Facebook Engine" which i think is the one that integrates with the Albums . As there is also a MS Facebook cab . which is the app itself .

By the way , you guys were right about the ROM being really buggy . i think its cause i reinstalled windows onto my Laptop and i copied a lot of things to my 2nd hard drive and all in all i think i copied my Kitchen too many times and things got screwy . happend before with other programs (.exe) i had . when i would install them to my comp it would give an error when trying to launch tht program .

So i just restarted from scratch . things seem to be running pretty good right now . im gonna run it a day before i upload .

Thanks again everyone !! love this website

love the barebon
Old 03-02-2011, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

Hey elsebb I saw your lask post and was wondering how the work on the new rom was going. Also other chefs have tried compressing the png's on other roms and I was wondering if you planned on doing the same. Take it easy buddy and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

dlanes is a n00b

I am having issues with changing the default keyboard. I want to use fingerboard and it goes to the tiny keyboard by default. If I change it the keyboard will stay until reboot then. Kinda annoying but everything else seems to work well. I use mine with mobile shell 3.5.5
Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

What's the free ram on this using spb mobile?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

dlanes is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
What's the free ram on this using spb mobile?
about 107mb with start menu removed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanes View Post
I am having issues with changing the default keyboard. I want to use fingerboard and it goes to the tiny keyboard by default. If I change it the keyboard will stay until reboot then. Kinda annoying but everything else seems to work well. I use mine with mobile shell 3.5.5
You have to use ervius sip selector to make the sip changes stick AFTER a reboot . i dont even think using the default windows mobile sip changer keeps the changes after a reboot . or you can go into the registry and change it manually . ervius sip selector is the best way in my mind . i use cootek touchpal and it automatically does it when i install the app .

Quote:
Hey elsebb I saw your lask post and was wondering how the work on the new rom was going. Also other chefs have tried compressing the png's on other roms and I was wondering if you planned on doing the same. Take it easy buddy and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yes PNG compressing is still experimental , so for my first builds , i excluded it because i dont want to create more variables for me if the ROM becomes unstable . and i apologize i havent released any more updates . i keep having hardware issues with my d*mn phone . i keep getting refurbs as a warrenty replacement and something always goes wrong . but in about two weeks i plan to release a new release . thank you everyone once again for your support and pointers !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
If i can find a 6.5.x stock ROM from somewhere then yes possibly . :P lol so far ive only found stock 6.5's
Only devices with 6.5.x are the HD mini (Photon, HVGA device), Oboe (Chinese, WVGA), and Huashan (Chiese, WVGA, Sense does not work with our processors). Mainly people take packages from Oboe since they are WVGA and use mui (0409) from the latest Leo ROMs. I think most of the 6.5.x leaks lately are just from emulator builds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development