PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
SAYYY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ???????????????????????????? :'(
Did you task29 before you flashed my ROM ???? It was running great for me until i had to reflash stock and RELOCK i cant try anything until friday when my new phone comes in . so sorry that happend ..
Always task29 lol once i learned what it did..i dont see any reason not to...and I just reflashed it ..fresh install ...after i did a pim back up for contacts.. no one showed up... but after 4 mins and i just looked ...theyre there now but still...theres some little bugs still in this one..shrugs....great rom though..i mean i love a bare rom..just that annoying bug somewhere stops this from being thi best...I mean today in my photo class, I was recording some steps on photo and when it got to about 4 minutes...it just stoped on its own and forze....so i restarted...and did it again...it lasted to 11 mins..without any troubles..so its just llittle bugs here and there that just gets like...uhhhhh RESTART smh
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
Always task29 lol once i learned what it did..i dont see any reason not to...and I just reflashed it ..fresh install ...after i did a pim back up for contacts.. no one showed up... but after 4 mins and i just looked ...theyre there now but still...theres some little bugs still in this one..shrugs....great rom though..i mean i love a bare rom..just that annoying bug somewhere stops this from being thi best...I mean today in my photo class, I was recording some steps on photo and when it got to about 4 minutes...it just stoped on its own and forze....so i restarted...and did it again...it lasted to 11 mins..without any troubles..so its just llittle bugs here and there that just gets like...uhhhhh RESTART smh
Are you overclocked ? i noticed a lot of people say there overclocked to 748 mhz .. i never no matter which ROM was able to get that high .. when i was that high , i experienced the same thing you have . when i would do anything that required a lot of CPU it would freeze the phone . even just using the hardware keyboard in Palringo or Fim or even opera would cause a freeze .. i'll look into it . as i said i cant reflash until saturday . i hope to get my phone tomorrow . im really sorry this is happening . i dont think i excluded a package that would cause it to become more unstable . but ill bust out the kitchen and dig into it . i do know i removed the help files . and the first try it wouldnt even boot so i replaced the one .dll folder . peghelp.exe is not needed .. hmm .. ill look into it . thanks for the support jkraze ! i love when people tell me my problems thats when i can fix them .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

I found the rom to unstable under any oc. Winmo 1.5 and oct 1.5 . Even b4 I oc it I noticed a little slowdown doing certain things. Like opening sms. By the way elsebb you asked what provisioning I ran and it seems thant I never did any. It automatically put me on sprint which is perfect. Right now it is a little buggy overall but I figuered it was me. I just don't have the time right now to fully test this rom. Sorry elsebb but I should be good to play with it sunday. Good luck finding the problems.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Are you overclocked ? i noticed a lot of people say there overclocked to 748 mhz .. i never no matter which ROM was able to get that high .. when i was that high , i experienced the same thing you have . when i would do anything that required a lot of CPU it would freeze the phone . even just using the hardware keyboard in Palringo or Fim or even opera would cause a freeze .. i'll look into it . as i said i cant reflash until saturday . i hope to get my phone tomorrow . im really sorry this is happening . i dont think i excluded a package that would cause it to become more unstable . but ill bust out the kitchen and dig into it . i do know i removed the help files . and the first try it wouldnt even boot so i replaced the one .dll folder . peghelp.exe is not needed .. hmm .. ill look into it . thanks for the support jkraze ! i love when people tell me my problems thats when i can fix them .
lol @ love when ppl tell me my problems lol

but nope I dont OC that high..thats dumb lol...but i havent even installed that program yet...but on the side note (when i do OC its usually @ 600-670 max).. ill still play around with it though..test it by installing each program one by one to see which conflicts and makes it does that...i really think its something about pocketshield or the Lock on it because when ever pocketshiled was installed (and i used a theme that shows all your open programs on the Left side of the screen so you can close it while the lock screen is still on) ...whenever I come out of standby (black screen only) it would Lag a bit so youd end up pressing on twice lol. but no progarms would be running at that time..so yea..ill play around and see what last program i use that makes it sluggish
Old 02-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
And the HTC programs included are as follows :
HTC YouTube
HTC Dialer
HTC Calculator
HTC Audio Booster

And i think thats it . i can however cab up anything anybody wants . im just glad to see people still have an interest in my ROM ^^ and im gonna do some cleaning up . i think ill move the updated build to my other thread i reserved .
Would it be possible to cab the latest HTC album with the facebook capabilities?? Thats definitely something I need to have to use the ROM.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
lol @ love when ppl tell me my problems lol

but nope I dont OC that high..thats dumb lol...but i havent even installed that program yet...but on the side note (when i do OC its usually @ 600-670 max).. ill still play around with it though..test it by installing each program one by one to see which conflicts and makes it does that...i really think its something about pocketshield or the Lock on it because when ever pocketshiled was installed (and i used a theme that shows all your open programs on the Left side of the screen so you can close it while the lock screen is still on) ...whenever I come out of standby (black screen only) it would Lag a bit so youd end up pressing on twice lol. but no progarms would be running at that time..so yea..ill play around and see what last program i use that makes it sluggish
i use pocketshield as well , can i have that theme your using ? that seems pretty awesome !

But once i get my new phone ill unlock and try to flash . were any of these problems in the other builds ?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Would it be possible to cab the latest HTC album with the facebook capabilities?? Thats definitely something I need to have to use the ROM.
yeah not a problem ! i guess you want the facebook app on it as well ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
yeah not a problem ! i guess you want the facebook app on it as well ?
By the facebook app you mean the official one made by microsoft correct? I dont really need it as a cab as I already have that one, but I cannot find a cab for the latest HTC album with the facebook integration built in. Thanks alot!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i use pocketshield as well , can i have that theme your using ? that seems pretty awesome !

But once i get my new phone ill unlock and try to flash . were any of these problems in the other builds ?
its under the update themes in PS.
PocketShield Skins

called App freak
By JDB Pocketwar

as far as the other builds go i dont recall honestly, its been awhile lol, but im sure something was wrong for me not to kept em flashed, I should start writing down which roms i really dont like...for exm...energy .. just to junky and one time i left it on full batter over night just to see the drain..by 6am it was down to 82% noted to self not to use that any more lol
Old 02-26-2011, 07:27 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
its under the update themes in PS.
PocketShield Skins

called App freak
By JDB Pocketwar

as far as the other builds go i dont recall honestly, its been awhile lol, but im sure something was wrong for me not to kept em flashed, I should start writing down which roms i really dont like...for exm...energy .. just to junky and one time i left it on full batter over night just to see the drain..by 6am it was down to 82% noted to self not to use that any more lol
Haha ! thanks for the link . and i hope you like my rom lol . i mean i am new at this . so bear with me . :P but i am trying my hardest to keep up with everything . i dont know why but they seem to run great for me and im not just saying that because its my ROM .

On that note, i cant even unlock my new phone -.- fml

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development