View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanes View Post
I am having issues with changing the default keyboard. I want to use fingerboard and it goes to the tiny keyboard by default. If I change it the keyboard will stay until reboot then. Kinda annoying but everything else seems to work well. I use mine with mobile shell 3.5.5
You have to use ervius sip selector to make the sip changes stick AFTER a reboot . i dont even think using the default windows mobile sip changer keeps the changes after a reboot . or you can go into the registry and change it manually . ervius sip selector is the best way in my mind . i use cootek touchpal and it automatically does it when i install the app .

Quote:
Hey elsebb I saw your lask post and was wondering how the work on the new rom was going. Also other chefs have tried compressing the png's on other roms and I was wondering if you planned on doing the same. Take it easy buddy and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yes PNG compressing is still experimental , so for my first builds , i excluded it because i dont want to create more variables for me if the ROM becomes unstable . and i apologize i havent released any more updates . i keep having hardware issues with my d*mn phone . i keep getting refurbs as a warrenty replacement and something always goes wrong . but in about two weeks i plan to release a new release . thank you everyone once again for your support and pointers !
This post has been thanked 1 times.