PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
How do you get the Mr.X wallpaper off the screen?
I have done everything all the way down to deleting the copy of it in windows folder and the Mr.X.tsk and the wallpaper just won't go away lol

can not change to weather wallpaper or nothing ????????????

re-flashed the phone and all
have you tried installing what briggs posted, the bg4all mod that is: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1026 or Santod has several mods in the tp2 theme section.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Quote:
I have done everything all the way down to deleting the copy of it in windows folder and the Mr.X.tsk and the wallpaper just won't go away lol

have you tried installing what briggs posted, the bg4all mod that is: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1026 or Santod has several mods in the tp2 theme section.
yes and i thought maybe that broke the animated wallpaper so i hard reset still the same then i re-flashed the phone and it's just stuck on the X wallpaper
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yes and i thought maybe that broke the animated wallpaper so i hard reset still the same then i re-flashed the phone and it's just stuck on the X wallpaper
i change wallpaper daily, menu/homewallpaper/weather wallpaper thats all i do
Old 02-20-2010, 08:00 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Does this background for all work in landscape mode as well?[/QUOTE]

yes sir.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
I am going to be flashing this for my wife on her phone....so that being said please do...

EDIT: Just noticed the quote the quote is gone....yea!!!
lol, your not even married, just admit it, its for you. were all friends you can just tell us.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
I am going to be flashing this for my wife on her phone....so that being said please do...

lol, your not even married, just admit it, its for you. were all friends you can just tell us.
ok, ok...I am sorry...your partner (Toto) called and asked me to get it for you...now you runed his surprise he had for you!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:13 PM
acs tester

thats life partner. lol
Old 02-20-2010, 08:24 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i change wallpaper daily, menu/homewallpaper/weather wallpaper thats all i do
I Found what it was, "Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2.cab" brakes the animated wallpaper....
hard reset AGAIN and did that install First and BOMB couldn't change the animated wallpaper uninstalled it and it works
Old 02-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ok, ok...I am sorry...your partner (Toto) called and asked me to get it for you...now you runed his surprise he had for you!!!

lol do you guys hold hands while you surf hehehe

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Ok guys and gal and guys with pink NEVER-MIND
i need a 16 tab that don't brake the animated wallpaper

REMEMBER PEOPLE WE'RE FAMILY HERE LOL

Last edited by Young DC; 02-20-2010 at 08:41 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development