PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Why did I think that was funny? lol .........
Dont make me spank you Tink!!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post

I think I just discovered mentality difference between artists and techs
Well said Vin!
=D>
Old 06-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

This ROM is a product of everyones feedback and advices from this thread.
Im just pressing the buttons lol.Thank everyone for contribution
Old 06-17-2010, 01:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

rom116 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Man,
WM6.5.X is so cool!!! Vin my good man, Plutonium is off the hook! You are the best WM6.5.X chef out there sir! Maneuvering this ROM is so fluid, speed is incredible, very limited need for Soft-Reset, only once in almost 48 Hours, battery life is good...
Finally, I found a ROM I can say "This is it!". I know what I am talking about for I have tried every single one on this Forum and amid the very few I consider to be good (Mighty, Energy, S3 etc...), Vin makes the best one as of late.
A nice donation is on the way. Have a beer on me sir.
Thanks for all your hard work and please keep it up, unlike the other main stream Chef.
OK, so I am very new to the winmo scene, coming from Android. I actually haven't got my tp2 yet but I don't want to get into flashing a new rom every single day like with Android. I am looking for something fast and stable that has some good eye candy and won't need a lot of extra work to get everything running properly. I don't use facebook or other social site stuff, mostly just text and email, but I definately like the look of the custom cht sense. I was also looking at the energy rom and I know it's a matter of opinion, but is it possible to flash this rom with cht and it be functional and fast enough for daily use? Please forgive my newb question, I've read quite a few forums and am just looking for a quick one flash deal and if I need specific cabs to make this work properly any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Sense mods is a sweet cab.Im lazy to install cabs,plus it allows to go back to stock theme or do mixes on previously installed somebodys theme.
The reason I stopped working on it is because some skinners against it,dont know why,but they want their name to be in every single image literally.
When I watch the movie,I dont really care about the real name of every actor.All names located in the features,and if I want to know the name,I know where to look for it.

Dialers examle: I have 2 cabs on my SD:
DINIK-Anastasia_Dark Dialer CDMA TP2.cab
and
DINIK-Anastasia_Dialer CDMA TP2.cab

All I see on my phone is Dinik-Anastasia.How can I select the right cab?

Names must be short and info must be in properties in my opinion.
I'll just stay out of conflicts (in theme switch is just impossible to keep all authors names)

I think I just discovered mentality difference between artists and techs
Agreed...although including a real file explorer in your ROM's would help with seeing long file names and making out what they are...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
OK, so I am very new to the winmo scene, coming from Android. I actually haven't got my tp2 yet but I don't want to get into flashing a new rom every single day like with Android. I am looking for something fast and stable that has some good eye candy and won't need a lot of extra work to get everything running properly. I don't use facebook or other social site stuff, mostly just text and email, but I definately like the look of the custom cht sense. I was also looking at the energy rom and I know it's a matter of opinion, but is it possible to flash this rom with cht and it be functional and fast enough for daily use? Please forgive my newb question, I've read quite a few forums and am just looking for a quick one flash deal and if I need specific cabs to make this work properly any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome...this is the rom you want! Plutonium with cookie. However, an updated CHT is coming soon so there will most likely be a rom update.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:51 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Welcome...this is the rom you want! Plutonium with cookie. However, an updated CHT is coming soon so there will most likely be a rom update.
Thanks man. Will I need to install any specific cabs for regular functionality? Probably will depend on the new rom huh? I have noticed that some roms have issues with MMS. I am on Verizon and I've seen a Verizon MMS cab but don't understand enough yet if that cab is for a specific rom or is universal or is even necessary for this rom??? Any other important cabs?
Old 06-17-2010, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks man. Will I need to install any specific cabs for regular functionality? Probably will depend on the new rom huh? I have noticed that some roms have issues with MMS. I am on Verizon and I've seen a Verizon MMS cab but don't understand enough yet if that cab is for a specific rom or is universal or is even necessary for this rom??? Any other important cabs?
After the flash, do not run carrier provisioning, just program the phone with *228 and all of your basics will be covered except for MMS. For that, install the cab I'm attaching.

Other cabs will just be for your specifications and custimization.

EDIT: FYI Verizon just put out their latest update for TP2 which includes sense 2.5 and a new radio. You may want to flash that first (to get the radio), then flash the custom rom.

Last edited by willyjay; 06-22-2010 at 06:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:14 PM
N00b

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's nice to see some people still willing to help out on these forums. It's not always practical to read through all 500 pages. Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
... but I don't want to get into flashing a new rom every single day like with Android. I am looking for something fast and stable that has some good eye candy and won't need a lot of extra work to get everything running properly.
Hmmm, that's exactly the reason why I want to move from WinMo to Android!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development