PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Per this post (with update link), Verizon has released their 6.5 / 2.5 update.

Wanted to pass this on to see if Verizon's update is any better than current rom base being used.

Edit: Thread started here

Last edited by willyjay; 06-17-2010 at 10:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Dinik dialer with dark backgrownd is ready http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123626
Old 06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
install sense mods 1.1.4 cab,its in software forum.link should be in post#2.
select sense mods/goS2w/blue theme for tab icons.
the slider only located in sense mods/ sliders/anastasia
there are hundreds of options.
Vin, I really like your Sense Mods cab giving us a choice and the ability to modify many features of our home page. I first got a chance to use it on your Anastasia Neodium. Very soon after I flashed that one, you came out with an upgrade and it didn't have Sense Mods. I then found it on your first page of posts, downloaded it and installed it but was a little concerned that it takes 26MB of space to install it. I'm sure that is probably why it was removed from the next version.
I apologize if this has been covered before but is it possible to install Sense Mods on the SD card rather than the phone, and then as mods are made to the phone, would it just copy the needed files over to the phone to make the modifications? OR, does it HAVE to be installed on the phone itself? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Vin, I really like your Sense Mods cab giving us a choice and the ability to modify many features of our home page. I first got a chance to use it on your Anastasia Neodium. Very soon after I flashed that one, you came out with an upgrade and it didn't have Sense Mods. I then found it on your first page of posts, downloaded it and installed it but was a little concerned that it takes 26MB of space to install it. I'm sure that is probably why it was removed from the next version.
I apologize if this has been covered before but is it possible to install Sense Mods on the SD card rather than the phone, and then as mods are made to the phone, would it just copy the needed files over to the phone to make the modifications? OR, does it HAVE to be installed on the phone itself? Thanks in advance.
Don't think it will work on SDcard but maybe wrong
Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
It must go straight into windows.I think its possible to write new mscr for sd card,but it will take days to do that,so its not worth it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

Finished the rest of the startmenu icons to make them look like stock only dinik-anastasia themed (opera,spb screenshot and few others).
Where is new cookie ?!?!?!?!?!?
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
It must go straight into windows.I think its possible to write new mscr for sd card,but it will take days to do that,so its not worth it.
VERY true on the not worth it part!
Disappointing, but thanks for the prompt answer. This is the only cab'd group of sense modifications I've found anywhere, and at least it gives us a choice of weighing whether we are willing to give up that much storage memory on the phone, or just accept what is provided to us.
On another note, it's REALLY been nice to be on a ROM where the cook stays with us online for a while, rather than just popping in for a single post and then gone for another week or two.
Thanks so much!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
shit bro I been trying like hell to flash the new pluto with cookie....keep getting windows configure cab error....no matter what I do...task29, sd flash, ruu flash....thought maybe your nbh was corrupted coming from host...so Darren gave me his from mirror....same shit...going nutz...lol

EDIT: figured it out...freakin sd card is corrupt
Why did I think that was funny? lol .........

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 06-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

Sense mods is a sweet cab.Im lazy to install cabs,plus it allows to go back to stock theme or do mixes on previously installed somebodys theme.
The reason I stopped working on it is because some skinners against it,dont know why,but they want their name to be in every single image literally.
When I watch the movie,I dont really care about the real name of every actor.All names located in the features,and if I want to know the name,I know where to look for it.

Dialers examle: I have 2 cabs on my SD:
DINIK-Anastasia_Dark Dialer CDMA TP2.cab
and
DINIK-Anastasia_Dialer CDMA TP2.cab

All I see on my phone is Dinik-Anastasia.How can I select the right cab?

Names must be short and info must be in properties in my opinion.
I'll just stay out of conflicts (in theme switch is just impossible to keep all authors names)

I think I just discovered mentality difference between artists and techs

Last edited by vin255764; 06-17-2010 at 12:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Man,
WM6.5.X is so cool!!! Vin my good man, Plutonium is off the hook! You are the best WM6.5.X chef out there sir! Maneuvering this ROM is so fluid, speed is incredible, very limited need for Soft-Reset, only once in almost 48 Hours, battery life is good...
Finally, I found a ROM I can say "This is it!". I know what I am talking about for I have tried every single one on this Forum and amid the very few I consider to be good (Mighty, Energy, S3 etc...), Vin makes the best one as of late.
A nice donation is on the way. Have a beer on me sir.
Thanks for all your hard work and please keep it up, unlike the other main stream Chef.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development