View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Vin, I really like your Sense Mods cab giving us a choice and the ability to modify many features of our home page. I first got a chance to use it on your Anastasia Neodium. Very soon after I flashed that one, you came out with an upgrade and it didn't have Sense Mods. I then found it on your first page of posts, downloaded it and installed it but was a little concerned that it takes 26MB of space to install it. I'm sure that is probably why it was removed from the next version.
I apologize if this has been covered before but is it possible to install Sense Mods on the SD card rather than the phone, and then as mods are made to the phone, would it just copy the needed files over to the phone to make the modifications? OR, does it HAVE to be installed on the phone itself? Thanks in advance.
Don't think it will work on SDcard but maybe wrong
This post has been thanked 1 times.