View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:48 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
OK, so I am very new to the winmo scene, coming from Android. I actually haven't got my tp2 yet but I don't want to get into flashing a new rom every single day like with Android. I am looking for something fast and stable that has some good eye candy and won't need a lot of extra work to get everything running properly. I don't use facebook or other social site stuff, mostly just text and email, but I definately like the look of the custom cht sense. I was also looking at the energy rom and I know it's a matter of opinion, but is it possible to flash this rom with cht and it be functional and fast enough for daily use? Please forgive my newb question, I've read quite a few forums and am just looking for a quick one flash deal and if I need specific cabs to make this work properly any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome...this is the rom you want! Plutonium with cookie. However, an updated CHT is coming soon so there will most likely be a rom update.
This post has been thanked 2 times.