N00b

rom116 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Man,
WM6.5.X is so cool!!! Vin my good man, Plutonium is off the hook! You are the best WM6.5.X chef out there sir! Maneuvering this ROM is so fluid, speed is incredible, very limited need for Soft-Reset, only once in almost 48 Hours, battery life is good...
Finally, I found a ROM I can say "This is it!". I know what I am talking about for I have tried every single one on this Forum and amid the very few I consider to be good (Mighty, Energy, S3 etc...), Vin makes the best one as of late.
A nice donation is on the way. Have a beer on me sir.
Thanks for all your hard work and please keep it up, unlike the other main stream Chef.
OK, so I am very new to the winmo scene, coming from Android. I actually haven't got my tp2 yet but I don't want to get into flashing a new rom every single day like with Android. I am looking for something fast and stable that has some good eye candy and won't need a lot of extra work to get everything running properly. I don't use facebook or other social site stuff, mostly just text and email, but I definately like the look of the custom cht sense. I was also looking at the energy rom and I know it's a matter of opinion, but is it possible to flash this rom with cht and it be functional and fast enough for daily use? Please forgive my newb question, I've read quite a few forums and am just looking for a quick one flash deal and if I need specific cabs to make this work properly any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.