PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 06:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
koz--right track. switched from 1 -> 0... SR, will see if that's the one.

when I'm on a call, the screen stays on even when the phone is near my ear(screen is supposed to turn OFF), or even if i cover the light/proximity sensor with my finger----so my ear does all sorts of funky stuff with the screen

edit: nada---thanks ya'll...may have to live with BT implanted----or switch to NEO and disable sense???? decisions, decisions??????
Switch that back, suppose to be 1. Had couple other thoughts, sent you a PM. Hopefully not hardware problem?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
koz--right track. switched from 1 -> 0... SR, will see if that's the one.

when I'm on a call, the screen stays on even when the phone is near my ear(screen is supposed to turn OFF), or even if i cover the light/proximity sensor with my finger----so my ear does all sorts of funky stuff with the screen

edit: nada---thanks ya'll...may have to live with BT implanted----or switch to NEO and disable sense???? decisions, decisions??????
Could it be a bad flash, bad download. Have you tried flashdance??? I know all the tedious work that comes with it, then no matter the update, I always do a flashdance.

Edit- give this last one a try and see what happens.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: divorce yourselves from Microsoft Mobile operating systerms, HTC, and custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Nope, no surprise at all.
+4.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: divorce yourselves from Microsoft Mobile operating systerms, HTC, and custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Edit- I will not allow any damage towards Vin, his work and followers.
+1
cheers

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Smile Re: divorce yourselves from Microsoft Mobile operating systerms, HTC, and custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
+1
cheers
Thank you for your support and confidence to Vin's work.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: divorce yourselves from Microsoft Mobile operating systerms, HTC, and custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Thank you for your support and confidence to Vin's work.
quite honestly reading all the previous posts , i really cannot understand why people complain about something they are getting free!!!
it takes a lot of hard work to make a rom!
To make a quality rom like vins with such few niggles takes even more hard work!
and to top it off vin is not even asking for money...just a couple of thanks and honest feedback on the working of the rom!
i can understand a post on commenting that something is not working... can anyone help? but a post dissing someones hard work is totally uncalled for.
but i guess every forum has a few of those who like to make statements for the sake of making them...at the end of the day i have complete respect for any cook who posts his rom on the forum.
the way i look at it is that these guys are giving my old phone some more juice to run on...and the best part about PPC Geeks is that you are in a ice cream parlour...you have a choice to pick n choose.
if you dont like chocolate try vanilla!!!!! if you dont like new flavors stick to stock....and if you dont like the phone ...change it...always follow the KISS method (Keep It simple stupid)
if you dont like the choclate pieces in your i/c ask nicely...mabe the cook can remove it for ya.or there will be someone who can help...but ask nicely
always helps...
my respect to vin for his work....THANKS VIN and keep em coming
peace

Last edited by krazydude; 01-23-2011 at 11:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
quite honestly reading all the previous posts , i really cannot understand why people complain about something they are getting free!!!
it takes a lot of hard work to make a rom!
To make a quality rom like vins with such few niggles takes even more hard work!
and to top it off vin is not even asking for money...just a couple of thanks and honest feedback on the working of the rom!=D>=D>
i can understand a post on commenting that something is not working... can anyone help? but a post dissing someones hard work is totally uncalled for.
but i guess every forum has a few of those who like to make statements for the sake of making them...at the end of the day i have complete respect for any cook who posts his rom on the forum.
the way i look at it is that these guys are giving my old phone some more juice to run on...and the best part about PPC Geeks is that you are in a ice cream parlour...you have a choice to pick n choose.
if you dont like chocolate try vanilla!!!!! if you dont like new flavors stick to stock....and if you dont like the phone ...change it...always follow the KISS method (Keep It simple stupid)
if you dont like the choclate pieces in your i/c ask nicely...mabe the cook can remove it for ya.or there will be someone who can help...but ask nicely
always helps...
my respect to vin for his work....THANKS VIN and keep em coming
peace
Once again thank you and a huge thanks to the rest of the users too.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

Hi guys. Just wanted to know if ther would be any updates to vinrom soon? Been hearing great things about 29xxx and was wondering if the new sys would be good for us. Read through the last cople of pages but just saw trolling and flaming lol. I haven't used vinrom long but is the nsnt clean rom a usual thing personally love it and think all chefs should cook that in. Take it easy guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Guy was in a bad mood,thats it.Good day,bad day,its always like that lol
Old 01-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
Hi guys. Just wanted to know if ther would be any updates to vinrom soon? Been hearing great things about 29xxx and was wondering if the new sys would be good for us. Read through the last cople of pages but just saw trolling and flaming lol. I haven't used vinrom long but is the nsnt clean rom a usual thing personally love it and think all chefs should cook that in. Take it easy guys.
Well I looked at 290xx builds and I have a feeling that they few steps behind from other branches.
Update will be more like a downgrade,imo.Could be wrong
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development