PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Page 1 Neodium link problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
When I click on the link to download the Neodium ROM on page 1, it opens a page of computer code in text type format, rather than a file to download. Is this happening for anyone else? OR is it something going on with my company's cyber cops flexing their muscles?

GMc
Unless it just got fixed, it's working for me, bro-chacho...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Unless it just got fixed, it's working for me, bro-chacho...
Thanks Recursion! Strangely enough, it must be a setting in Firefox causing this. I tried it in IE, and it works just fine. Kind of confusing though. I've downloaded ROMs in Firefox dozens of times and this has never happened before. Oh well, just so I get my Neodium fix . . .
Old 07-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Thanks Recursion! Strangely enough, it must be a setting in Firefox causing this. I tried it in IE, and it works just fine. Kind of confusing though. I've downloaded ROMs in Firefox dozens of times and this has never happened before. Oh well, just so I get my Neodium fix . . .
YW...I dunno, seems to happen every so often for me too...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 07/05/10 Neodium NO Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
How do you change this picture on the menu screen with the home icon. Also when start my phone how to change this picture that is after the boot screen? I want to replace it with my 49er's icon.
To change the picture when you press the start? Im guessing that is your question is you have to go to start then settings and then home and right at the bottom u will see a check box that says use this background and you check it and hit browse and look for the picture you want for the background. Or if you are referring to changing the home icon itself in the start menu then I would personally use the app restart to do it. Just install and run it and create a folder and title it home and put it into the root folder. Find the icon you want and drop it into program files-restart-icons. Run the app and change the icon. Ive noticed that if you change it and then go into start and move it around and then change it again it will work better. I dont know why it doesnt want to change normally. You have to mess with it. But it WILL CHANGE. And to change the boot screen one. Use advanced config and there is an option I believe called animation and splash screen. The animation is the animation when the phone first comes on. Then the splash screen changes just the picture after the gif is played. Let me know if you need any more help.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

dealpapa is becoming a great contributor

PPCKitchen 21908 is here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...54678&page=966
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks yourngpro83. Your instructions were easy to follow and to the point. I sent you some thanks as well.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealpapa View Post
qvga/vga?
Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

21908+2016+cookie is next
Old 07-06-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Nice! NRG says 21908 is the "snappiest, fastest build" he's tried yet. I can only imagine how sweet this build will be on VIN's ROM!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764
Im willing to give 6.5 a shot, just to get a taste of that 21908 + 2016 blend..loll

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development