PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Thanks for replying to that 1999TL, i was out of the house for a few hours, had to make a few stops. About to eat some dinner, and then i'll get back to doing a few things. Got so much I want to do, and alot of it is starting to hinge on me finishing coding the new app. Also, I will need a couple of really solid Alpha testers for this app in a couple of days to work out some bugs, and give lots of feedback. I would like to release this app in the ROMs bug free. So post if your interested. And I will let those interested know in a couple of days when it's ready.

Also @ Janeth = Some of the apps you wanted are included, I just accidently put it in post 2 cuz I was in a hurry to leave earlier. But the apps included are closer to the Signature Series apps instead of the post 2 app list.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

I am not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but I just flashed to the 28205 Sense 2.5 Sprint rom and love how snappy it is but still miss the MMS ability of Sense 2.1.

I found this thread and did what was suggested and it worked on this ROM (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104531). It is not the perfect fix but it is pretty damn close I think.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:49 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I am not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but I just flashed to the 28205 Sense 2.5 Sprint rom and love how snappy it is but still miss the MMS ability of Sense 2.1.

I found this thread and did what was suggested and it worked on this ROM (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104531). It is not the perfect fix but it is pretty damn close I think.
Thanks for that. Yeah, its been mentioned But thanks for the post for sure.

Ok, I added a few registry edits to my bases tonight. Thanks goes out to 1999TL and RONMAC for pointing me in the right direction.

Fixed MMS and is confirmed working with Sprint. I have it set up for Verizon too, but I do not have Verizon, so i can not confirm this. This fix will be included across the board when I update ROMs.

I have also raised the sending limit of MMS by alot. No one should have any trouble sending a pic now. Wait till you see the size limit, lol.

Fixed landscape to portrait transition when coming out of a txt message.

SMS timestamp fix included as well now.

And a couple other minor ones.

The only ROM that will have these fixes right now is the Pink Edition ROM. But every ROM going forward will include these.

Also I am updating the Pink Edition ROM. It is uploading now and has 30 mins left for the newer version, the link is for the older version until it finishes uploading. Will post update when finished and also move it into the correct spot in Signature Series section. This ROM includes all updates mentioned above and is much improved stability and smooth wise. Enjoy!!

UPDATE: Updated Pink Edition is available for download at the top of post 3.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-05-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started
Re: (01-05-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

For your next release, when you go to setting in TF3D>Locale and text>text input, you get "the file EZInput settings cannot be opened either it is not signned with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found...
Old 01-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: (01-05-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaka2k View Post
For your next release, when you go to setting in TF3D>Locale and text>text input, you get "the file EZInput settings cannot be opened either it is not signned with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found...
Was that on the 2.5 ROM? or which one? I know the Pink Edition works fine and it's the same package. Let me know which one and i will fix it.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Can you be more specific on what you mean by "Fixed MMS and is confirmed working with Sprint." Is this referring to mms through Arcsoft or Manilla 2.5 Messaging? thank you
Old 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

readygo02 is a n00b

Has anyone been able to get grovefish to work with this rom?

If this post was helpful, let me know by clicking Thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Can you be more specific on what you mean by "Fixed MMS and is confirmed working with Sprint." Is this referring to mms through Arcsoft or Manilla 2.5 Messaging? thank you
MMS "should" be fixed across the board. Testing all builds today before i upload updates. Pink Edition was the first to receive the updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygo02 View Post
Has anyone been able to get grovefish to work with this rom?
I have updated the package for Groovefish for this release of updates. Should have better results now Also updated the pandora package.

And hopefully, BIG changes are coming soon!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started

yes the 2.5. Sprint Rom. Have you been able to work the landscape-non proportional issue ?

Is there an easy way to know a particular rom has recieved an updated version per a certain day, since the clicking on each directly takes you to the dl server, that way if you mention an update that is rom specific which id have to catch in the forums, I dont redl thinking my current version got an update of some sort? .

Last edited by dkaka2k; 01-05-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yea, the thread is going to get a complete overhaul when I get the updater app finished. Since I have several versions now, it can get confusing with updates. Thats one reason i'm moving in a new direction with this new app. Major overhaul is coming in the next couple of days. It will be really sweet!!

Also text input settings are working with updated 2.5.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development