View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:06 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Thanks for replying to that 1999TL, i was out of the house for a few hours, had to make a few stops. About to eat some dinner, and then i'll get back to doing a few things. Got so much I want to do, and alot of it is starting to hinge on me finishing coding the new app. Also, I will need a couple of really solid Alpha testers for this app in a couple of days to work out some bugs, and give lots of feedback. I would like to release this app in the ROMs bug free. So post if your interested. And I will let those interested know in a couple of days when it's ready.

Also @ Janeth = Some of the apps you wanted are included, I just accidently put it in post 2 cuz I was in a hurry to leave earlier. But the apps included are closer to the Signature Series apps instead of the post 2 app list.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.