PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
would you mind posting a pic of the home tab, flashed to the 1st 2.1 tf3d rom and just curious if its worth the reflash

When Sashimi is done in 10 minutes or so, I can post a screenshot, but don't expect anything shockingly new. It looks like the Aurora home tab, but with Call History and Calendar under the clock again by default (at least for now). The 'Energy Wave' is back (was not present in earlier 8/06) and the clock is still transparent.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

is the world clock working 100% like it should be?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasjim View Post
askwhy, I love the new internet screen but I was wondering if I could remove facebook, ect and substitute other push tabs.

Thanks for doing the new screen.

Sure, it's pretty easy to modify. If you are starting with the version included with the new ROM, copy 27c65cbd_manila from \WINDOWS\ to your PC for easier editing, or extract a version of that file from one of the packages here, then open the file with notepad. Look for complete links such as the following:

Quote:
<Link
Text="YouTube"
Executable="\windows\youtube.exe"
ImagePath="\Windows\startyoutube_sm.png" />
You can reorder the links, edit a link by changing the three variables shown above, add a new one by inserting and editing a copy of the above in the desired position amongst the others, or remove it entirely by deleting any complete 'Link' tag from the file.

Save it as a text file with the same name and no extension (just like it was when you started). Copy it back over to \WINDOWS\ on your device, overwriting the existing file if prompted, and reload the tab. You should see your changes immediately. I hope that helps. Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
is the world clock working 100% like it should be?

*shakes the Magic 8-Ball* "All signs point to YES"

In all seriousness, this is one of the things that is hopefully, finally, thoroughly resolved in Manila 2.1 -- what I can tell you is that I no longer have to manually set my Time Zone to MST (Mountain) under Start>Settings>Clocks to make sure it matches Manila World Clock. In order to ensure all my appointments would be correct when I sync them, this has been the first thing I did after any flash, without exception, for quite some time now. With manila 2.1, the system clock was already set to match the Manila World Clock, and required no intervention. My appointments sync on time and stay that way.

Now, is it possible that someone, somewhere, will find they can still trigger a 1 hour appointment shift? Anything is possible...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

"Refried at 3:19" torrents now up for titanium and standard for all you P2P Bittorrent people

http://thepiratebay.org/user/j.eremy

And here are some magnet links if you know what to do with em

Titanium (Refried at 3:19)
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:QC2ZKKAOYQF4Q7HPB5QTISRYSKGK7OIW
Standard (Refried at 3:19)
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MJIB67UHRMYFLSNACFHJL3WDBWX2TW3M

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-06-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: magnet links
Old 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well the new Manila looks better.. but i still like Titanium better, i guess its the more view of the wallpaper and seems to run faster. anyone else feel this way.. or is it just me ?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

bkurek is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkurek View Post
+htc album 2.5 + duttys facebook fix and we're down/up to 80% used.
+titanium weather +weather fix +chome editor. holding steady at 80% used.

ssmaho error messages continue "unable to autostart" randomly.

this is pretty much it for me. if there's anything else anyone wants tested on verizon please let me know. thanks.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\FaceDownMuteRing - Hit the plus sign next to each one of these steps - I use the built in registry editor to do this

If you make it down to PHONE - you have to actually tap the word PHONE and wait a second or two for the entrys to load up in the lower window. You then double tap facedownmutering and change the value data to 0. Hope that helps. If not let me know where your stuck.
Not any more to change with Refried
Old 08-06-2009, 08:14 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
well the new Manila looks better.. but i still like Titanium better, i guess its the more view of the wallpaper and seems to run faster. anyone else feel this way.. or is it just me ?
Just u.
I hate titanium. Manilla is more fficient imo.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkurek View Post
+titanium weather +weather fix +chome editor. holding steady at 80% used.

ssmaho error messages continue "unable to autostart" randomly.

this is pretty much it for me. if there's anything else anyone wants tested on verizon please let me know. thanks.
I too get the SSMAHO error.. anyone find a fix ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Just u.
I hate titanium. Manilla is more fficient imo.
if you dont mind me asking.. but why ? maybe i'm missing something why some many ppl prefer it ? to me its lags and feels as if its just an overlay to win 6.5 and you have to wait for it to load before you can do what you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro