PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 01:00 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

another painless upgrade, nice one groove. The prev. version was pretty twitchy with my work imap, this one seems to be better so far (crossing fingers)

Must be one of those random rom gremlins. Anyway, keep up the excellent work.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

hey inda, just wanted to let you know you with 23003 sys, if you leave your phone with the screen turned off for a little while, it wont turn back on. There is a fixed version of the sys in the qvga and vga wm6.5 kitchen thread

Edit heres the link for the fixed sys!

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 07-06-2009 at 01:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:53 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
hey inda, just wanted to let you know you with 23003 sys, if you leave your phone with the screen turned off for a little while, it wont turn back on. There is a fixed version of the sys in the qvga and vga wm6.5 kitchen thread

Edit heres the link for the fixed sys!
Just to let you know, I don't have that problem with my ROM or SYS.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Just to let you know, I don't have that problem with my ROM or SYS.
i flashed your rom from the new kitchen changed nothing not even selections and had the problem, it just happened again. I think it might just shut itself off.
BTW nice work on the kitchen never used visual kitchen, but i think im going to stay with it now, everything is a lot easier especially xip porting
Old 07-06-2009, 02:08 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
i flashed your rom from the new kitchen changed nothing not even selections and had the problem, it just happened again. I think it might just shut itself off.
BTW nice work on the kitchen never used visual kitchen, but i think im going to stay with it now, everything is a lot easier especially xip porting
Well, unfortunately I can't really test my TP rom, as I have no TP.. However with 250+ downloads so far of the TP rom and close to 200 downloads of the kitchen, with yours being the first report of this issue, I gotta think it's an isolated incident. I haven't has that problem on my diamond at all, and I've flashed several versions of this build to it already. I'm guessing that it may be some incompatibility with another app that you may be installing post-flash.

I'll look into it a bit though.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Well, unfortunately I can't really test my TP rom, as I have no TP.. However with 250+ downloads so far of the TP rom and close to 200 downloads of the kitchen, with yours being the first report of this issue, I gotta think it's an isolated incident. I haven't has that problem on my diamond at all, and I've flashed several versions of this build to it already. I'm guessing that it may be some incompatibility with another app that you may be installing post-flash.

I'll look into it a bit though.
hmm well i just hard reset again so ill make sure, also i didnt install anything or change any settings after i flashed since i had to leave right after.
Ill check into it and try to figure out what is causing this in the sys
Old 07-06-2009, 02:21 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
hmm well i just hard reset again so ill make sure, also i didnt install anything or change any settings after i flashed since i had to leave right after.
Ill check into it and try to figure out what is causing this in the sys
After looking into it further, it seems that Da_G isn't having this problem in his rom either, though some of his kitchen users are. It seems like something related o using different packages or something.

Da_G suggests running the debug tool here to try to find the issue:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=451646
Old 07-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Ok, quick question for someone more knowledgeable than me (which at this point doesn't take much ). Fairly new to ROM creation and am switching to this kitchen from Calkulin's at the suggestion of bikeandestroyx. I do like the layout better, just got to figure out some of the more advanced parts as I become more advanved in the field.

Anyway, my current question is this, I notice that Sprint is the only carrier option available. How do I use a generic carrier? I have a small carrier and want to ensure it will work.

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Ok, quick question for someone more knowledgeable than me (which at this point doesn't take much ). Fairly new to ROM creation and am switching to this kitchen from Calkulin's at the suggestion of bikeandestroyx. I do like the layout better, just got to figure out some of the more advanced parts as I become more advanved in the field.

Anyway, my current question is this, I notice that Sprint is the only carrier option available. How do I use a generic carrier? I have a small carrier and want to ensure it will work.

Thanks!
I'll try to get some other carrier packages up soonish. You can go ahead and use the Sprint package though. The only thing that you might have to reconfigure manually is your MMS settings in Arcsoft, if you even use it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
I'll try to get some other carrier packages up soonish. You can go ahead and use the Sprint package though. The only thing that you might have to reconfigure manually is your MMS settings in Arcsoft, if you even use it.
Thanks a lot! If MMS is the only thing it affects it won't bug me any since my carrier doesn't support MMS . That means I can start building and perfecting, but would like a generic one so I can build for the masses

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development