View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Well, unfortunately I can't really test my TP rom, as I have no TP.. However with 250+ downloads so far of the TP rom and close to 200 downloads of the kitchen, with yours being the first report of this issue, I gotta think it's an isolated incident. I haven't has that problem on my diamond at all, and I've flashed several versions of this build to it already. I'm guessing that it may be some incompatibility with another app that you may be installing post-flash.

I'll look into it a bit though.
hmm well i just hard reset again so ill make sure, also i didnt install anything or change any settings after i flashed since i had to leave right after.
Ill check into it and try to figure out what is causing this in the sys