PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Hey I made a small fix for the S2SD issue. It doesnt fix the main background issue but does fix the image file issue. Just unzip to \Windows\gfx.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide2ShutdownBlueTheme.zip (94.2 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ACoolGuy; 09-07-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Theme Change
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
I can sync by computer, I have tried about 5 roms and it keeps locking up at the align screen. I'm thinking my screen is dead. I can see the card, move files, just can't get pass this align screen.. I flash back to sprint 6.1 however can't get the locker to run. Also, can't do a hardware reset. Have tried with the stick and without.
No parking on the dance floor. Wrong forum.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Can anyone shed some light on InCalScreen Tweak? Running 905 and there are no settings for it but my screen goes dark during calls? Any sign of it in 906? Will probably flash to stock just in case. I have the cab for the latest version just wondering if its cooked in or not?
it is not included anymore. install the attached cab. go to the incallscreen tweak go to the options tab check always on.. you wont have a problem anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
its not in 6 either.
yup its not

Quote:
Here is what my slide to shutdown looks like, anyone else??
same here it does not work in 9/6.. it did work in 9/5.

Quote:
Changelog

September 6th 2009:

Slide2Shutdown shutdown issue fixed
Opera autorotate fixed
Photopicker issue when changing wallpapers in manila, fixed
MMS size issue fix, cooked in now
Picutures can now be added to the favorite people tabs
PTT Assignment to Comm Manager fixed
Revised start menu layout to look more like the older releases
Adjusted icons on slider to be centered

I think that is worth it.
um i already posted that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hell yeah it's worth it. I slaved over it for over an hour.. you guys better update!! LOL jk
NRG, could you include the new incall tweek with your next build and see what is up with the Slide2Shutdown .. i would love you even more then i do now.. if that is possible
Attached Files
File Type: cab Touch_InCall_Screen_Tweak v1.2.0.CAB (51.0 KB, 170 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by murducky; 09-07-2009 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hell yeah it's worth it. I slaved over it for over an hour.. you guys better update!! LOL jk
LOL

Well I don't use Slide2Shutdown.
I use ShutXP and it works great for me.

My Opera autorotate seems fine so far.

I use panoramic wallpaper mod so the wallpaper thing isn't an issue.

My fav tab seems fine as well.
All my fav contacts have pics with 9/5

I use Panoramic Launchpad so the start menu won't change for me.

My slider is also centered and perfect on 9/5.

PTT= Push to Talk? Don't have a use for it.

So to me your 9/5 release seems PERFECT.

Will probably update anyway my friend.
See if you could have made the perfect rom any more perfect.

Great job!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Hey I made a small fix for the S2SD issue. It doesnt fix the main background issue but does fix the image file issue. Just unzip to \Windows\gfx.

SWEEEET FIX!!!! Thanx Alot

Nrg, what is being uploaded now, if it's only the fix for the slide to shutdown, then I will take a break for the night, Thanx for the awesome rom Running Great!!!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Downloads are gone from hotfile. Oh well.

I have to add that I am very thankful. I am now running your ROMS on my Raphael, Topaz, and Rhodium.

Very clean ROM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

Here are some screen shots of the blue orbs that I posted in post #9571
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (79.2 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (75.6 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
it is not included anymore. install the attached cab. go to the incallscreen tweak go to the options tab check always on.. you wont have a problem anymore
Thanks for the cab but as I said/as you quoted I have the cab. It's not cooked into 905 (or 906) but my screen is going dark/off anyway. No biggie, just trying to figure out what the deal is. Hey, I'll take one for the team and flash to stock before I flash 906. If it takes care of my screen issue it may give a little more credence to the Flash to Stock Thang.
If it doesnt work I can alway run the cab I have/you gave me
Old 09-07-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Also before you finalize this last update if you will...i see you used the standard compacthome tweak. Make sure to use the latest version as the version included is blurry. This is fixed in the v2a versions. For rom users...if you want you can simply fix this by going installing a v2a version of compact home@ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=351

Last edited by ACoolGuy; 09-07-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EV0 4g

teich1602 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Installed and working great. Anyone know how I can get my own alarm sound to work. I trimmed an mp3 down to 30 seconds converted to file to a .WAV file and then put it in my windows folder. I was able to set the song as my alarm tone. However when the alarm goes off, I hear literally 1 second of the song it cuts off and then some other sound like a beep. Anyone know how I can keep the song playing???? Any help would be great.
Seen this work-around on Psyki 4 ROM thread from member welrope "Go to start/settings/sounds&notifications/notifications/ and choose reminders. scroll down to reminders and disable sound/display/flashlight/and vibrate. close and soft reset and your alarm should work."

Although I have "Display message on screen" checked and still able to hear full alarm sound.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro