PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
It's a known issue of that mod that the clock no longer flips.

You know I never noticed the clock doesn't flip, guess I never looked at it long enough.. odd.. (starring at the phone waiting for the next "flip")
Old 07-14-2009, 09:01 AM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
So no one knows why youtube videos play with no sound? The youtube app is working perfectly for everyone else? Is there a newer youtube app I'm missing that everyone else is using that works? Please help.

I tried the You Tube app before it was working so I saw your post tried it wasn't working reset the phone and it is working again.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have seen other roms ( esp SSS) that have the worldclock removed and don't have the 1hr problem...can this be done to this rom?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
I have seen other roms ( esp SSS) that have the worldclock removed and don't have the 1hr problem...can this be done to this rom?
Many people probably use the world clock (although not myself). You may have already seen it, but there is a small cab floating around to disable the world clock and it has worked very well for me. First disable the world clock and reset, then make sure timezone and time are set correctly, then sync appointments -- they always come out on time for me this way and never fall out of whack...

A lot of people still seem to ask about this one -- perhaps rezn could add the .cab to the post of links on page one? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Old 07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Many people probably use the world clock (although not myself). You may have already seen it, but there is a small cab floating around to disable the world clock and it has worked very well for me. First disable the world clock and reset, then make sure timezone and time are set correctly, then sync appointments -- they always come out on time for me this way and never fall out of whack...

A lot of people still seem to ask about this one -- perhaps rezn could add the .cab to the post of links on page one? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Yes this patch works the only down fall is you will (at least I didn't) not have weather conditions in you calendar. I go into world clock add my location, delete all other locations. Then go into setting and clock adjust time zone and time. Stay away from world clock. Seems to be working and I have the weather on my calendar. The only issue is the temperature is in Celsius. I also use G-Alarm for my alarm clock I like shaking the phone to turn off the alarm.

You can easily find the patch by going to the main "upgrades" page find the EnergyROM link look to the left right above the stars it says "Files" click that and scroll down you will see the G-Alarm world clock fix and the disable world clock fix. This is how I find files in the thread. I don't know how others do it..

Last edited by zone23; 07-14-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Stay away from world clock.
Easier said than done...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:37 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Sorry if this has been asked in the past - I haven't seen it.

It appears the new home screen disabled the flipping of the flip clock. I think this is why some flip clock won't work with this home screen now. Does anyone know how to restore the flipping? Was this turned off intentionally by cmylxgo? I do love the new home screen layout though - thanks cmylxgo!
My clock still flips
Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
My clock still flips
I am running "Standard" and mine doesn't...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I am running "Standard" and mine doesn't...
Ditto that.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Easier said than done...
How about this, this is exactly how I got it to work:

1.) goto world clock click menu

2.) click local time settings

3.) click on city change to your location/adjust time if necessary (my time was correct so I didn't have to change it)

4.) click done

5.) click done again

6.) go to calendar verify current or future weather conditions

at this point everything should be set and working

7.) install "psyki us date format mmm d.cab" (there is another date format cab but I have not tried it)

8.) reboot

once again verify everything is working time should be correct weather is working and when you try and click on the clock on the homescreen nothing will happen. When you go into settings and clock it should have the correct time zone and time there if it doesn't then I'm afraid you'll have to start over. You could adjust it but if you do I think it will mess up the weather in the calender.

Last edited by zone23; 07-14-2009 at 10:57 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro