PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I have a strange question.....

Back in recent times, there were some roms that included a pri update. When people did this pri update, it seemed to have changed their msl code. Is there a cab or similar program i can use to change my msl code?

I have a sprint touch pro phone that im trying to change the msl code so i can mess with some settings and take it in to the store for repairs and make it so they are unable to get into the phone's data settings (since the msl code that came with the phone would no longer work), thus forcing them to have to give me a replacement (i was promised a TP2 since this is my 6th Touch Pro, 3rd keyboard replacement on this particular model).

Any other thoughts on how I can corrupt the phone beyond in-service center repair store would be great lol

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, I created a new thread but got no responses.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Does the gtx theme rom from may 10th come with cookie 1.7.1 or the older version?
It comes with the 1.7.1.1 version the latest.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiton View Post
While I'm at it..where can I get and use that grass wallpaper again as well?
Here you go. I happened to save it after reading the change log before my last flash.

Can someone describe the picture mail dance to me again I got to get Picture Mail working again.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTX Grass.jpg (6.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
I have a strange question.....

Back in recent times, there were some roms that included a pri update. When people did this pri update, it seemed to have changed their msl code. Is there a cab or similar program i can use to change my msl code?

I have a sprint touch pro phone that im trying to change the msl code so i can mess with some settings and take it in to the store for repairs and make it so they are unable to get into the phone's data settings (since the msl code that came with the phone would no longer work), thus forcing them to have to give me a replacement (i was promised a TP2 since this is my 6th Touch Pro, 3rd keyboard replacement on this particular model).

Any other thoughts on how I can corrupt the phone beyond in-service center repair store would be great lol

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, I created a new thread but got no responses.
we're not here to help you commit fraud...
Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP

Which is the correct (latest) version of Sprint Picture Mail. I see the following files in this thread?

Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab
JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab
Arcsoft_5_2_8_45_VGA.cab
Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab [from TP2 thread but unsure if this is WVGA only]
Old 05-12-2010, 11:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

morphx2 is a n00b

I need to know about the picturemail too...people are sending me pictures, but I cant view anything. all it does is say "new message" in the text box
Old 05-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphx2 View Post
I need to know about the picturemail too...people are sending me pictures, but I cant view anything. all it does is say "new message" in the text box
You can view them online by going to https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/login.do?cp=login
Old 05-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Which is the correct (latest) version of Sprint Picture Mail. I see the following files in this thread?

Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab
JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab
Arcsoft_5_2_8_45_VGA.cab
Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab [from TP2 thread but unsure if this is WVGA only]
I think they all do the same job. I do know for a fact that the JD arcsoft version gives you the ability to send files up to 5Mb. And that's the highest i've seen out of these cabs. And You still have to use the remove picmail cab before using these.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I think they all do the same job. I do know for a fact that the JD arcsoft version gives you the ability to send files up to 5Mb. And that's the highest i've seen out of these cabs. And You still have to use the remove picmail cab before using these.
I'm on the latest GTX ROM and I get an error when using the remove picture mail cab. Any other advice is appreciated.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

bechard is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
not sure yet...I'll find out in a bit when I get back into my car...
I was having a problem getting my headset to work, but figured it out.

Try this.

Go To Settings, Bluetooth, if you see Previously Paired headset, do the following:

Hit Advanced, Select Devices on the Top, and Press the Bluetooth device name. On the Partnership Settings screen, make sure you check any missing services in the service list. Hit OK to close, should be connected to your headset now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro