PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I'm having a problem with the 1014 ROM. This ROM by far has been the fastest and most stable version for me yet but for some reason I cannot get a dialed phone number to connect via the TALK button on the screen or the Hard Talk button. I can dial via Voice Command and using my contacts but not by typing in a number and pressing Talk. Any ideas?? I've never had this before on any other EnergyROM loads.

Also, Windows Market Place worked with 1013 but not 1014. I have checked to make sure the AKU reg edit was correct too.

pea****93

Last edited by peacock93; 10-17-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

One more question.

How do you use Voice Texting with Arcsoft 5.2.1.22?

pea****93
Old 10-17-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Just wondering if anybody can help me for some reason my opera browser wont open,it says OperaL cannot be opened either its not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its componets cannot be found.thanx for any help or advice on this matter.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Someone recommended a few days ago that I reflash my vzw radio to try to fix GPS (still completely broken). The only radio I have in archive is a few versions older than the 1.03.09V on the TP now. Could I beg for a link to the latest radio for vzw, pretty please? My search/google skills are getting rusty. Just spent the last 30min looking here and xda w/ specific terms and turned up more posts w/ that version in their sig or comment and no links. TIA.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
hey thanks it worked.....
glad it helped you!!! i used to sync up for about 5 mins or so and it would disconnect and not connect back,just remember after every hard reset or flash to go uncheck it!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
Someone recommended a few days ago that I reflash my vzw radio to try to fix GPS (still completely broken). The only radio I have in archive is a few versions older than the 1.03.09V on the TP now. Could I beg for a link to the latest radio for vzw, pretty please? My search/google skills are getting rusty. Just spent the last 30min looking here and xda w/ specific terms and turned up more posts w/ that version in their sig or comment and no links. TIA.
can i ask what is a radio? i dont think ive needed it so i dont know what it is.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
glad it helped you!!! i used to sync up for about 5 mins or so and it would disconnect and not connect back,just remember after every hard reset or flash to go uncheck it!!
yea thats what was happening to me too. but i didnt even last that long.. =D>
Old 10-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
One more question.

How do you use Voice Texting with Arcsoft 5.2.1.22?

pea****93
Dont use it so there may be a different path but I have to go from the SMS/MMS inbox, not Touch Flo. Menu/New/Voicemail.
Your dialing issues may need a reflash to be corrected. Occasionally a double tap on the Talk Key or the hard send key is needed. If that still doesnt work you may want to try a reflash or a flash to stock and back.
flash stock,hard reset,flash energy hard reset.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
can i ask what is a radio? i dont think ive needed it so i dont know what it is.
there's a great thread about radios on the head of the same thread this rom is posted under!!! very useful you flash it just like the rom...check it out!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
Someone recommended a few days ago that I reflash my vzw radio to try to fix GPS (still completely broken). The only radio I have in archive is a few versions older than the 1.03.09V on the TP now. Could I beg for a link to the latest radio for vzw, pretty please? My search/google skill
s are getting rusty. Just spent the last 30min looking here and xda w/ specific terms and turned up more posts w/ that version in their sig or comment and no links. TIA.
Quote:
Radio Thread
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro