PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
14.2% Buuuu... :P

I am usually nice and give at least 20% which is pretty easy, divide by 10 and multiply by 2. (Multiply by 1.5 and you get 15% or add half of what you got when made the division by 10). Besides, way faster than getting out the cell phone, firing up the calculator, putting the numbers in...

Use your head people! Not trying to be an *** though...
All in good fun.

Good One=D>
Old 02-28-2009, 03:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Just a note on this(as I posted yesterday), if this is the one that every has been touting, from XDA(the one that has just gone final), installing this will remove the extra buttons(speakerphone call/text/email) below your favorites pic in the People tab and you will be left with only a call button to the left.

Basically it will revert your People tab from the HD version back to the normal Touch Pro version.

**EDIT**
Those screenshots look a little different than the one posted yesterday, so perhaps this one doesn not revert you back.
Where did you find this one?
I finally found which cab was reverting my HD Contacts with the extra tabs beneath the picture in this ROM back to the Regular TP Contacts, the cab is Landscape-Buuf found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...Landscape+Buuf

Its a great looking Landscape program but I would rather have the extra Contact info.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

I downloaded and installed "tsowentaskbar3V1.4" from this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=2

It changed all the taskbar icons except for the signal meter and the wifi icons. The signal meter and wifi icons are still the plain white ones installed with MightyROM v4.12. Anyone know how to get tsowentaskbar3V1.4's signal meter and wifi icons to show up there instead of the plain ones in MightyROM?

Also, will installing this affect any of the battery / power tweaks MightyMike has added to this ROM?

Finally, in other ROMs I've tried the signal meter had more than three bars. How do we get that signal meter with this ROM?

Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 02-28-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
For some reason every time I slide to answer, it seems to not answer all the time. What's up with that?
Other than that, absolutely great.
Also, I couldn't answer someone ringing me when i was on the other line.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 02-28-2009, 03:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post

It changed all the taskbar icons except for the signal meter and the wifi icons. The signal meter and wifi icons are still the plain white ones installed with MightyROM v4.12. Anyone know how to get tsowentaskbar3V1.4's signal meter and wifi icons to show up there instead of the plain ones in MightyROM?

Also, will installing this affect any of the battery / power tweaks MightyMike has added to this ROM?
For the signal bars, change HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA\SignalS trengthLevel from 5 to 7. Wait a minute and soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:39 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post

No it won't effect the power tweaks, don't worry about that, the tsowen taskbar is purely cosmetic.

As far as the 5/7 signal bars thing, it's a matter of a simple registry tweak.

In fact, it is referenced in the thread that tsowen's taskbar icons came from...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Quote:
Registry Hack to Change from Sprint 7 Bars to Telus 5 Bars (only 6 & 4 bars show up)
<characteristic type="HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="SignalStrengthLevel" datatype="integer" value="5"/>
</characteristic>

5 = Telus Thick bars
7= Sprint Skinny Bars updated 11/25/08
Old 02-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB33 View Post
I finally found which cab was reverting my HD Contacts with the extra tabs beneath the picture in this ROM back to the Regular TP Contacts, the cab is Landscape-Buuf found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...Landscape+Buuf

Its a great looking Landscape program but I would rather have the extra Contact info.
I've mentioned this a couple times in this thread

But it moves so fast, people miss it. Use the attached to get the buttons back. What you can do is install it, reboot then uninstall it and it will leave the buttons there, even after an uninstall.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HD Contacts Tab HD_Rev1.cab (304.6 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks banzaiwolfe and ShadowDrake. After changing it to 7 bars, it also changed to the signal icon that comes with the tsowentaskbar3V1.4. Now I just need to find out how to get the wifi icon to change from the plain white one to the one that's supposed to be there after installing tsowentaskbar3V1.4.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

I am having major problems with exchange in 4.11 and 4.12.. Flashing back to 4.10.. My mail is not in sync at all.. also not getting notifications of new emails and old emails still showing up after they have been deleted.. Hope this can be fixed.. I notice patch notes for 4.12 say its fixed but still having problems here.. =[

Old 02-28-2009, 05:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

How do I rename then delete the "shellres.192.dll" file in the Windows directory? I'm trying to install a new Start icon (the HTC Logo). I've tried Resco Explorer and Total Commander and neither can rename or delete that file.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development