PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

just installed the s2u2 on the first page. looks/works great. the only question i have is there anyway to control the placement of where everything is? i think the clock is placed to high and i was wondering if it were possible to make ithe lock screen look eaxactly like the home screen with the exception of the slider? if it makes any difference im using the stock black and white mightyrom.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

EML MMS is not working anymore, maybe is a Sprint issue? I am 100% sure it was working earlier =S
Old 03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Cool thanks, what do you do to increase the programs to 4 per column in the TF3D programs tab??
The reg edits only work for the programs icon itself...
i would also like to know this? anyone? thanks mike you

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi,

1) Make sure the phone is fully charged.
You do not have to have it fully charged.....just manually place it in bootloader and it will flash immediately regardless of the power.....if you choose not to then it only needs to be at 50%....
Old 03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone doing this on a sprint touch pro on verizon and not getting mms?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

XBuffX is a n00b

question!!!

before i flash once again lol...is there anyway to restore all my programs to the programs tab?

for instance when i flash i have my SDConfig.txt file install all the software i need on the phone.... but is there like a back up program that will place all the programs i have now back where they were in the programs tab so that i dont have to go one by one and reload them?

thanks mike love the rom man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is my 100 post. just tought i would let everyone know. lol
Old 03-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok,

The Volume slider issue is another story ! I used the phone, hung up. I said man its loud, I pressed the hardware key to lower the volume and BAM the device locked up. I said ok maybe its a fluke. I soft rebooted. It rebooted and everything seemed fine. I tried using the volume button again and BAM.. again the device locked up. I Soft rebooted again. It reloaded. I went and played a game. I called my daughter. I exit out of the phone app and made sure all other applications were closed.. I go to use the volume button and BAM lock up again.

So I this time shut the device down completely. I left it off 30 seconds and then turned it back on.. No problems now.. The volume buttons are fine, the phone seems fine.. I used the phone and then tried it again and the volume buttons are fine.

Seems weird..
LilRico gonna jump off a bulding when he reads this This is the EXACT issue I've been having the last couple versions of the ROM and it's something he's been working on fixing for a while. The last time I talked with him, he thought he had it licked(that's why it was in the notes), but based on your report, it's not.

Now, so far, I myself have NOT had the issue, so maybe your issue is via something else. Out of curiosity, are you using a color scheme and if so are you using the newer ones that are CFC free(he poste dupdated versions about a week or so ago). Dunno if that's it, but I am using the Yellow one that is currently posted, which is the non-CFC version and so far so good for me.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Hey I'm getting ready to flash v4.13, can't wait!!! Is there anyway to add the Sprint TV tab on tf3d?? Future thanks, I know this has been discussed before and I have searched around, but not sure if will work on this rom.

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 PM
VIP Member

ok i got mms to work. all i did was downgrade to to 4.12 and then when back to 4.13. then i did a clear storage right after that. then installed the dcd verizon cab.( for the ones that have a sprint touch pro on verizon). then installed the arcsoft verizon 5.0.69.44 ( the one thats on the first page of this tread). softrest and it worked.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development