PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

I flashed Mighty 4.15 but for some reason I still see the VZW stock rom splash screen everytime I reset my phone...anyone know how to get rid of it? The HTC and MightROM screens follow the VZW screen.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

wjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to wjrandon Send a message via Yahoo to wjrandon
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Now that I've upgraded from 4.14 to 4.15 the problem I was experiencing with A2DP still exist. The bluetooth connection itself isn't severed, but the audio stream will cease and the only way I've found to get audio back is toggle bluetooth off and on and either wait for connection to establish or force my stereo to reconnect.

Also, I've occasionally noticed a problem where the screen will slowly redraw itself, it usually happens after streaming A2DP for a while or if there's a bluetooth hiccup as described above.

Otherwise this ROM is really sweet and the HTC Menu adds a long overdue breath of fresh air to windows mobile interface. However if theres no solution to these glitches I might have to return to the stock ROM. With Atlanta traffic the way it is, I spend a lot of time in my car and streaming music & podcast keep my company. Functional A2DP is a must.

Any ideas other than (mine works fine)?
Thanks!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok theres so many posts i dont even know if this has been asked yet....

In htc task manager "Voice Command" is always running. I Kill it but eventually it comes back. heres a screenshot anyone know how to disable this?

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I flashed Mighty 4.15 but for some reason I still see the VZW stock rom splash screen everytime I reset my phone...anyone know how to get rid of it? The HTC and MightROM screens follow the VZW screen.
Thats called the Boot screen and, please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that has to be changed when your creating the ROM. I don't believe you can change it once the rom is cooked. I read a few threads where people tried but couldn't. Maybe LilRico or Mike might know better.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
Wow! Thank you! Just installed this on my Sprint TP (running 4.15) and it works great - exactly what I was looking for. It has several options available when you first install it but I just left everything alone and it works wonderful.

According to the folks over at XDA it works 100% with the TP and has some light sensor issues with the Diamond.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
ok theres so many posts i dont even know if this has been asked yet....

In htc task manager "Voice Command" is always running. I Kill it but eventually it comes back. heres a screenshot anyone know how to disable this?

PICTURE SNIPPED TO SAVE SPACE
Click on start/settings/Voice Command and in the app disable it. The file your trying to kill is Microsoft Voice Command. It's cooked into the ROM and runs in the background. I take it you don't use voice dialing or like to have announcements or anything ? Well anyways after disabling it in the app itself soft reboot and it shouldn't run in the background anymore..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No prob. You can use anything I produce or say. I'm just here to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
EDIT- YES ! That worked. It now logs in normally all by itself ! THANK YOU ARELAS !!!! May I please add this to my Verizon Post ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

has anyone notice that callwaiting barely gives you a second to answer the call before it goes to miss call?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM TF3D Rhodium Beta will end in 40 minutes.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Click on start/settings/Voice Command and in the app disable it. The file your trying to kill is Microsoft Voice Command. It's cooked into the ROM and runs in the background. I take it you don't use voice dialing or like to have announcements or anything ? Well anyways after disabling it in the app itself soft reboot and it shouldn't run in the background anymore..
thank you that worked perfect. ya i never really use voice command to call ppl cus it seems to mess up and take longer then just clickin their pic lol...=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development