PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
I'm about to install the shipped ROM do i need to put my phone in Bootloader?
You don't have to. Just connect phone to computer and establish activesync connection, then open the spipped rom file. Or, put phone into bootloader, then connect usb cable, then open the shipped rom file. Or, you can do it from the sd card. just post back a reply if you need to do it that way and i'll let you know how.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-18-2009 at 05:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
OK, so I am about to try a number of your tweeks and themes etc, but as a noob I'm nervous (as I'm sure u remember b/c we talked about it a few times now).
Before I start I had a couple of questions (again sry for the PM).
I'm going to try a few easy tweeks first beforeI go any further, but I tried to copy some of my manilas from the phone to my PC to keep as backups but I dont see them in the folder I copied them to. Is there some block or something that won't allow files to be copied to the PC? When I try to recopy, I get a msg that its already there, but I cant see it. What gives?
I installed the PHM registry editor on the phone but dont see it anywere in programs or anything. Where is it? The same goes for net frame 3.5, dont see that anywhere either.
hey ebuzz,
This is the wrong place to post this question because it has nothing to do with the thread it's in "Stock Rom Links For The CDMA Touch Pro". It would probably be best if you start a new thread in the touch pro section here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63. Please delete your post here after you have put it in the right section. thanks
Old 04-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You don't have to. Just connect phone to computer and establish activesync connection, then open the spipped rom file. Or, put phone into bootloader, then connect usb cable, then open the shipped rom file. Or, you can do it from the sd card. just post back a reply if you need to do it that way and i'll let you know how.
My screen stopped working today so I need to flash back the shipped ROM so I could send my phone out to insurance so I'm not gonna need my touch screen for this will I?
And also I never upgraded the radio so is it still ok if I flash the shipped ROM bc i know it includes the radio aslo?

Old 04-18-2009, 10:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
My screen stopped working today so I need to flash back the shipped ROM so I could send my phone out to insurance so I'm not gonna need my touch screen for this will I?
And also I never upgraded the radio so is it still ok if I flash the shipped ROM bc i know it includes the radio aslo?
i read a few people having to do this with the screen out. I don't see why not. Just flash the shipped one then run the relocker to make sure it's locked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

I'm having problems accessing the FTP, anyway I can get a mirror for the Alltel stock?

EDIT: Disregard, I just used firefox to access the FTP. Not sure why IE isn't working :/

Last edited by lightninjay; 04-19-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

thecitywelivein is a n00b

I've been trying to download the Alltel stock for the past two days but the speed is always around 1KB/sec.

Could anyone upload a mirror of it? I don't want to wait three days to download it.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SteelFatboy is a n00b

My screen is not working and I'm unable to load ROM's that work. I was running Mighty 5 yesterday and this morning that ROM stopped working and I cannot get it running. I need a clean Verizon ROM, but the only thing I've found is in an EXE ROM and I have to try and load a clean VZW ROM from a card. Can anyone tell me how to extract the VZW ROM from the exe file or provide me with a link to a .nbh VZW ROM?

Many thanks...

SteelFatboy
Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFatboy View Post
My screen is not working and I'm unable to load ROM's that work. I was running Mighty 5 yesterday and this morning that ROM stopped working and I cannot get it running. I need a clean Verizon ROM, but the only thing I've found is in an EXE ROM and I have to try and load a clean VZW ROM from a card. Can anyone tell me how to extract the VZW ROM from the exe file or provide me with a link to a .nbh VZW ROM?

Many thanks...

SteelFatboy
There's a program called winrar that you can use to extract the exe file and get your nbh file.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker

SteelFatboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
There's a program called winrar that you can use to extract the exe file and get your nbh file.

That worked. Thanks very much. Now I'll see if I can get this back to stock or if I have to buy a new phone.

Thanks again.

SteelFatboy
Old 04-24-2009, 11:53 PM
Lurker

SteelFatboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFatboy View Post
That worked. Thanks very much. Now I'll see if I can get this back to stock or if I have to buy a new phone.

Thanks again.

SteelFatboy

Loading stock Verizon from SD card. Bootloader, Splash1, Splash2, and Radio all "OK". OS not "OK" - status bar looks like its done but the OS never goes to OK, therefore the flash does not take.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

SteelFatboy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development