PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SledWrecker View Post
I really like this rom but I don't like the SKI timer thing when the OS is thinking. Is there a way to change it back to the standard windows mobile one?

Thanks and great work!
Wha-Wha-Whaaaaaat?!?!?!?! That wait icon is da bom!

Well to each his own

The wait icon is a .dll file I believe. Your best bet is Google and search for custom wait icons. I've only seen them in a package with taskbars but I'm sure they are out there.
Good luck.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Don't know about PPCGeeks being the only site you can't connect to. To set the visual bookmarks on the Internet TAB you have to open the associated bookmark in Opera 9.5 or 9.7. I have a fix for that in the upcoming release.
Maybe you could try the mobile PPCGeeks site.

m.ppcgeeks.com

Edit: BTW kitchen is back up. Depending on how the new stuff comes together new builds either tonight or tomorrow. And I know I said that in a previous post a few days ago, but what are you gonna do when the computer don't cooperate?
Dude by no means it is not an issue. He just asked and the picture is the best way to answer. I know your said you would look into it so I'm cool. Still using the ROM.

Droidrox39
Old 01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The wait cursor is part of Dusk theme and it is in my new rom as well.
Best way to not see that cursor is to not use a Dusk rom.
I like it and it goes with the Dusk roms.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Still loving this ROM. Does anyone know of a messaging program that replaces the default Windows one? HTC Messaging is awesome but it doesn't show all of the messages.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:47 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Still loving this ROM. Does anyone know of a messaging program that replaces the default Windows one? HTC Messaging is awesome but it doesn't show all of the messages.
SMS-Chat is the BOMB YO!
LOL

Love that app.
Winmo uses it sometimes I think and a few others swear by it.

http://vitotechnology.com/threaded-sms-messaging.html

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-06-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:08 PM
The Rootinator

Oh yeah.. SMS-Chat works PERFECT in landscape as well.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

crankjigg is a n00b

How do i get the 4 icons off the MaxDusk Homescreen?

I think its a cool rom
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankjigg View Post
How do i get the 4 icons off the MaxDusk Homescreen?

I think its a cool rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The wait cursor is part of Dusk theme and it is in my new rom as well.
Best way to not see that cursor is to not use a Dusk rom.
I like it and it goes with the Dusk roms.
Actually Bro ahuskins has customized wait icons in all his ROMs, the sig bar in my sig is a "still" shot of it. The one in his MaxDusk ROM IS the DUSK wait icon but is to be converted.
The OP didnt specify which ROM but since they are all custom (and IMO AWESOME!) I didnt get specific.

And yes, SMS-Chat is sweeeeeeeeet!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-06-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-06-2010, 10:55 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Actually Bro ahuskins has customized wait icons in all his ROMs, the sig bar in my sig is a "stll" shot of it. The one in his MaxDusk ROM IS the DUSK wait icon but is to be converted.
The OP didnt specify which ROM but since they are all custom (and IMO AWESOME!) I didnt get specific.

And yes, SMS-Chat is sweeeeeeeeet!
Oh ok. Very nice.
I have not gotten into those mods yet but will when I get time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3