View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:34 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Don't know about PPCGeeks being the only site you can't connect to. To set the visual bookmarks on the Internet TAB you have to open the associated bookmark in Opera 9.5 or 9.7. I have a fix for that in the upcoming release.
Maybe you could try the mobile PPCGeeks site.

m.ppcgeeks.com

Edit: BTW kitchen is back up. Depending on how the new stuff comes together new builds either tonight or tomorrow. And I know I said that in a previous post a few days ago, but what are you gonna do when the computer don't cooperate?
Dude by no means it is not an issue. He just asked and the picture is the best way to answer. I know your said you would look into it so I'm cool. Still using the ROM.

Droidrox39