PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5-5-09 Wm6.5 21215 Beta 2 Rom ReeseBoy All Carriers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Good info, Reeseboy... thank you.

*edit* We are on 21502 right now and it is way faster than 21501, but I'm finding the memory consumption to be a bit high. I didn't try 21215 though, so I can't comment/compare to the HTC builds. I think I'm gonna move to 21222 soon.
Sorry to keep cluttering up your thread, Reeseboy, but I thought I would mention, as a follow-up, that I built with the 21222 this morning and compared to the 21502 it does seem to be the better build at a glance. I can't comment much more, at this point, other than it is faster and seems more refined, because I haven't been running it too long, but just wanted to post my finding.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Sorry to keep cluttering up your thread, Reeseboy, but I thought I would mention, as a follow-up, that I built with the 21222 this morning and compared to the 21502 it does seem to be the better build at a glance. I can't comment much more, at this point, other than it is faster and seems more refined, because I haven't been running it too long, but just wanted to post my finding.
Thanks for the post. Feedback is always good
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Thanks for the post. Feedback is always good
Thanks for circulating the sys.

*edit* Also... I am finding that Opera is running better... maybe because of the built-in Adobe? Maybe my imagination... what do you think?
Old 05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: 5-5-09 Wm6.5 21502, 21215 & 21222 Roms ReeseBoy All Carriers

well after playing with 21222 Beta 1 with No TF3D, i have to say i really like like the layout and easy flow of my diamond

i don't think i can go back to wm6.1 anymore lol

only bug i ran into was trying to run advance config.( in the system setting section) i got an error

I gotta say good job Da Resseboy
Old 05-06-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started

Probably a dumb question but ... I had assumed that the builds were closer to final as the numbers went up and that 21502 would be closer to the final release than 21501 or 21222. Is this true and if so, why would 21222 be running better than the others? Does the numbering mean anything?

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Main differences that I know of are -
- the 212xx builds are HTC builds whereas the 215xx are MS builds
- Media player, IE, and adobe flash were updated for 21502 and 21215 (adobe flash was not included in my 21215)
- IE and adobe flash was updated again for 21222

For the sake of having the order in mind...
21502 - build date 4/8 (-ish) - MS build
21215 - build date 4/14 - HTC build
21222 - build date 4/22 - HTC build
above
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
above
OK ... starting to make sense. Thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 12:02 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

As requested, here is a cab that will use the PIE favorites icon for Opera favorites.
Since I can't seem to find the file that contains the icon for PIE's favorites, I did the next best thing - complicated the hell out of swapping the opera favorites icon to the PIE icon . If someone knows where to find that icon, please share - otherwise here ya go.
After installing, either restart or disable and reenable Windows default in Start > Settings > Today. Then import you favorites again.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ReeseBoy Opera FavIcon swap.cab (5.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 05-07-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
Is it just me, or in 21222, you can't tap on the clock/battery (whichever icon is shown) in taskbar? its too close to the htc taskbar.. u can tap on connection icon, signal icon, volume, and taskbar. but not time/battery.

i too have this issue, where i cant click on the battery icon on the taskbar.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
i too have this issue, where i cant click on the battery icon on the taskbar.
Are you running my rom? With or without TF3D? What apps hav you installed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development