PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4/14/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.2 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21042 UC

which version are you using? conflippers weather cab can not be used with the topaz manilla. and the sprint versions of both already have the custom north american weather built in. for the generic I used the regular world weather because i believe for the topaz manila the custom weather only includes US cities.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Re: 4/14/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.2 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21042 UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
let me flash the hd rom and see whats up.
The facebook app only works if I have Oopera or explorer open. It does not open up and establlish internet connection on its own. If I have Opera running in the background and then open it, it will work. Seems odd but figured I let you know. Also a couple of other minor things I noticed, it seems a little slower than the previous one when loading manila and it does use more RAM. Again just things I noticed but not major.

Thank you again for all the work on these ROMs. We really appreciate it.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

Thanatos is a n00b

I'm using the all carrier v1.2 HD. I have an Alltel phone so I'm not sure about installing the Sprint version. After I installed the weather cab everything works fine until you actually try to scroll the cities.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

Data connection stays on for a long tine even though I am not using the data connection. I have no programs set to automatically access data connection. How do I set data to stop automatically? thanks. great rom.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbuc7 View Post
Data connection stays on for a long tine even though I am not using the data connection. I have no programs set to automatically access data connection. How do I set data to stop automatically? thanks. great rom.
There is a setting in registry to basically terminate the data connection after 60s or more. If you do not want to mess with the registry, then download the diamonf Tweaks app and use that to control the data connection. One of the options there is to terminate the connection after 1 minute. Works really well.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

Thanks. Where is the registry change?
Old 04-16-2009, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
I'm using the all carrier v1.2 HD. I have an Alltel phone so I'm not sure about installing the Sprint version. After I installed the weather cab everything works fine until you actually try to scroll the cities.
Use the D-pad. It happens in all HD roms with that weather database.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Is anyone having ringer issues? like when you get a call your ringer doesn't sound? I know some people were getting this in Calcu's kitchen. I haven't had the problem (actually I got 4 phone calls last night and they all sounded), but today my ringer isn't working...I think I'm going to revert back to 21028 (it didn't have these problems plus it was a bit quicker as al3azim pointed out).
Old 04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
Is anyone having ringer issues? like when you get a call your ringer doesn't sound? I know some people were getting this in Calcu's kitchen. I haven't had the problem (actually I got 4 phone calls last night and they all sounded), but today my ringer isn't working...I think I'm going to revert back to 21028 (it didn't have these problems plus it was a bit quicker as al3azim pointed out).
Not having ringer issues. So far the phone rings every time someone calls. But the 21028 was faster
Old 04-16-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor

OK, ROM working great so far, been using 24 hrs now no problems what so ever. Can you please post the pictures from MY Documents/My Pictures, I accidentally deleted them while cleaning up folders to create more space.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development