PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/27/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.5 wm6.5 w/HTC Theme + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21725 UC/Gener

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl7052 View Post
any chance of a kitchen?
I don't think I'll release a kitchen, if you want the kitchen I use it is in Juicy's thread...I basically just go through all the oem's and swap out the images to go with the alltel theme...but i can try to put together a folder of all the custom oem's I made: manila, youtube, keyboards, opera, titanium, etc. and you can just drop them in any kitchen (calcu's or juicy's) and cook your own.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: 6/27/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.5 wm6.5 w/HTC Theme + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21725 UC/Gener

here is the package of all the custom oem's i use. i recomend using juicy's kitchen with the oems but calcu's kitchen will work with them too. just make sure to delete the corresponding oem in the kirchen before you put tge new one in (if you are using calcu's kitchen make sure you delete any oems that have the same .dsm file as the new oems ir build os will crash). if you do use juicys kitchen you can simply replace the SYS and ROM folders with your favorite system or the latest and greatest.

p.s. new rom comming in a few days with the fixed ##codes in tge tachi dialer, new keyboardS, and UC working. just testingit a day or two more

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgzowjqndmk
Old 07-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

exposystane is a n00b

Thanks for a clear first post with known bugs listed!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development