PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc music player is playing custom ringtones

I just reformatted my internal memory to start fresh with it. Now that am putting music back , it is also including the ringtones from RSTG rom. in the list of music. I think i saw a thread for this before but cant seem to find it, Can anyone help?
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work
Re: Htc music player is playing custom ringtones

I know what your talking about. Here is what I have setup for music and ringtones:

InternalStorage/MyDocuments/MyMusic

MyDevice/MyDocuments/MyRingtones or InternalStorage/MyDocuments/MyRingtones

Reboot,
I cant find that thread but this works good for me
Sorry if this didnt help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Ill try that thanks. Its weird cause the ringtones are in the main memory and the songs are being put on the internal. The internal memery also doesnt have any folders. So i guess i just make them as i go. the music one formed when i started putting songs in. and the programs folder was formed on the first program i installed to the internal storage. dont know about my documents though how i would make that without just adding the folder manually.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:31 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I think the solution would be to make windows media player look to internal storage/storage card for the library... Is that what you guys are talking about?
When your in the Windows Media Library, select Menu-Library > There you have a choice between My Device or Internal Storage...

I use Pocket-Tunes which has a filter for ringtones.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I think the solution would be to make windows media player look to internal storage/storage card for the library... Is that what you guys are talking about?
When your in the Windows Media Library, select Menu-Library > There you have a choice between My Device or Internal Storage...

+1 thats what i got working. i mostly use s2p though.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Actually it is going to the internal storage. its just that it grabs the songs from ringtones that are in the main memory my documents where u have the u have a text message boss thing
Old 03-13-2009, 08:56 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

how do you use s2p!!!! it is so buggy it drives me up the wall!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
It wasn't so bad on my titan but on the Diamond I hate how it pops up wm player with it for the A2DP functions
Old 03-13-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

That wouldn't fix the ring tones showing up in the TFL3D music tab though thats what hes asking if I'm not mistaken, since the music tab runs off htc's audio manager
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
i love it, i have another app. i installed with it to fix the bug i was having. diamond ati d3d driver i think its called. i can sebd it to you if you want it? pm me if you do. plus i like how you can change songs through s2u2 with screen locked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development