PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Htc music player is playing custom ringtones (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60984)

jjairal 03-13-2009 12:38 PM

Htc music player is playing custom ringtones

I just reformatted my internal memory to start fresh with it. Now that am putting music back , it is also including the ringtones from RSTG rom. in the list of music. I think i saw a thread for this before but cant seem to find it, Can anyone help?

kwattro76 03-13-2009 02:05 PM

Re: Htc music player is playing custom ringtones

I know what your talking about. Here is what I have setup for music and ringtones:

InternalStorage/MyDocuments/MyMusic

MyDevice/MyDocuments/MyRingtones or InternalStorage/MyDocuments/MyRingtones

Reboot,
I cant find that thread but this works good for me
Sorry if this didnt help

jjairal 03-13-2009 07:22 PM

Ill try that thanks. Its weird cause the ringtones are in the main memory and the songs are being put on the internal. The internal memery also doesnt have any folders. So i guess i just make them as i go. the music one formed when i started putting songs in. and the programs folder was formed on the first program i installed to the internal storage. dont know about my documents though how i would make that without just adding the folder manually.

rstoyguy 03-13-2009 08:31 PM

I think the solution would be to make windows media player look to internal storage/storage card for the library... Is that what you guys are talking about?
When your in the Windows Media Library, select Menu-Library > There you have a choice between My Device or Internal Storage...

I use Pocket-Tunes which has a filter for ringtones.

darren.wlsn1 03-13-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 771024)
I think the solution would be to make windows media player look to internal storage/storage card for the library... Is that what you guys are talking about?
When your in the Windows Media Library, select Menu-Library > There you have a choice between My Device or Internal Storage...

+1 thats what i got working. i mostly use s2p though.

jjairal 03-13-2009 08:50 PM

Actually it is going to the internal storage. its just that it grabs the songs from ringtones that are in the main memory my documents where u have the u have a text message boss thing

hibby50 03-13-2009 08:56 PM

how do you use s2p!!!! it is so buggy it drives me up the wall!

nitefall 03-13-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 771060)

It wasn't so bad on my titan but on the Diamond I hate how it pops up wm player with it for the A2DP functions

nitefall 03-13-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 771024)

That wouldn't fix the ring tones showing up in the TFL3D music tab though thats what hes asking if I'm not mistaken, since the music tab runs off htc's audio manager

darren.wlsn1 03-14-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 771060)

i love it, i have another app. i installed with it to fix the bug i was having. diamond ati d3d driver i think its called. i can sebd it to you if you want it? pm me if you do. plus i like how you can change songs through s2u2 with screen locked.