PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 12:07 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Its 12:05, have you refreshed yet?
You must be in a different time zone than me!!
Its 11:06 here! lol
Woo-Hoo! transfer is complete!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
YOINK!! I got it first!!

Good luck,I hope it goes well, I'm holding out for his next 6.5 release. Thank you for the awesome 6.1 roms you have given us Mike
Old 06-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Awesome awesome awesome...9 oclock on the 19th here in cali and I got the 6/20 MightyROM.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:16 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Good luck,I hope it goes well, I'm holding out for his next 6.5 release. Thank you for the awesome 6.1 roms you have given us Mike
Seriously?
Man thats some willpower you got!
I just cant resist a new MightyROM!
First flash done, fixing to hard reset and ill let you know how it goes!

THANKS Mike!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:17 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Awesome awesome awesome...9 oclock on the 19th here in cali and I got the 6/20 MightyROM.
NO FAIR!!
I had to wait till 11:00, lol
Old 06-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Seriously?
Man thats some willpower you got!
I just cant resist a new MightyROM!
First flash done, fixing to hard reset and ill let you know how it goes!

THANKS Mike!
Awesome!! I really like the touch and feel of 6.5. I guess Im not one to go backwards. I have actually been experimenting with some other Roms (sorry Mike), debating starting to try making my own. I really would like to see the new MR6 and will be more than happy to test it out for him. I also like the feel of Rhodium even though it still has it bugs, I hope Mike will implement it into MR6 but we will just have to wait and see.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:23 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Awesome!! I really like the touch and feel of 6.5. I guess Im not one to go backwards. I have actually been experimenting with some other Roms (sorry Mike), debating starting to try making my own. I really would like to see the new MR6 and will be more than happy to test it out for him. I also like the feel of Rhodium even though it still has it bugs, I hope Mike will implement it into MR6 but we will just have to wait and see.
If your gonna start tryin to cook, I highly reccomend Calkulins Kitchen.
Its by far the easiest one Iv found, (even though I still suck at it)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:25 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Thank's for the new ROM mike, I'm getting ready to try it now :] Will post results soon, btw i have loved almost all your past ROM's :]
Old 06-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
If your gonna start tryin to cook, I highly reccomend Calkulins Kitchen.
Its by far the easiest one Iv found, (even though I still suck at it)
Thanks for the advice! I think it just takes a little time, something I havent had a whole lot of lately.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OH NOOOOOO......MY PHONE IS SUPER SLOW AFTER FLASHING....oh wait Im on the shipped rom...lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development