PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Let's stay on topic please. I'm going to delete the most recent off topic postings. At over 5,380 posts....well...I have more to do than read through all of this.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-05-2009 at 06:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Mine was the only post still talking about things messed up and I got deleted...

Oh well...hehehehe

So I will mention it again...if you are having trouble with touching the screen when you launch camera and no UI appears. Change the key to have it auto launch. Instructions are a couple pages back.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started

we need an ice breaker now!.....

Great thread... love the ROM looking forward more more more.... can one of you make an app for it to control my PS3? i know the Blackberry and IPOD sheep have this available but we need WM versoin.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Alright guys, I am going to have to agree with malenga on this one.

First off, lets stay on topic about the rom and cut down all unnecessary chatter that has nothing to do with the rom.

Second, if your posting screenshots on borderline mature content, please making them a LINK rather than a viewable screenshot.

Lets not have my thread derailed, lets keep it clean and lets be nice to all the users that pass through this thread.

Thank you, end of discussion, wrap it up and lets move on.

Period!
+1...please follow the words of Mike!

late,
coz
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Mine was the only post still talking about things messed up and I got deleted...
You're not alone...my little rant about people acting like Mike's ROMs are the product of HTC or Sprint, and demanding fixes like they were talking to customer service also got deleted. But it was very much on topic.

Last edited by pixelpop; 03-05-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

i have seen one problem with email.. sometimes i cant get to open my emails nd i still experience the text lag but its faster that idc. my real issue is i would lik to know how the pghonetracker works.. i text the code from my fone to my fone nd it opens up but not from texts from other fones.. wats suppose to happen?.. lol
Old 03-05-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work

I found the one smartphone tracker included didn't work for me. it's supposed to secretly send a text reply to the originating phone or an email but mine would attempt but never reply... I ended up googling the cab and re-installed it. worked great after
Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
I don't understand why this seems to be the prevalent attitude towards this current rom. In my opinion anything that affects the functionality of the phone is absolutely a big deal. The album thing is a huge deal. My phone has a camera, I take pictures and I like to be able to look at those pictures in a functioning album (downgrading to the previous album release is not an option because I use the facebook uploader quite often). I as well use the RSS Hub on a daily basis. It seems as though people were more concerned with their custom status icons than these issues.

This has by far been the fastest ROM i've used but I had to switch because of the lack of functionality.

I'm not gripping on MightyMike. I'm absolutely certain he's trying to figure out the solution to these problems. I guess i'm jut surprised at the apathy displayed by some towards these ROM flaws.
I completely agree with you.. I also agree that mike has been working his butt off to make us a rom that is much better than stock, so basically I just am on for the ride.

One thing that really does bug me though, has nothing to do w/ mike at all, is when users are satisfied with it, but in reality, mighty needs to know whats wrong so it can be fixed.

I mean this is a PHONE.. So the keyboard freezing, the album, etc.. is a huge deal...

But Like i said I respect mighty mike highly and I'm just on the ride.. I love his roms, and I swear if he could fix the freezing of the keyboard and solitaire and other small apps, this rom would be, w/ out a doubt, the best rom i've ever experienced. But those things need to be addressed.

I also kinda gave up on the sip issue b/c when I would say its still active, a few other ppl would try to help (thanks btw) and then it would fade off into the dust of 600 pages. I would bring it back up, have a couple ppl say they had the same problem, then it would fade into the 600 page dust... so I'm just praying that the new sys files will fix this issue

And btw Mike, I really really do appreciate your hard work.. I just dont want me agreeing with the above poster to be taken wrong.

Last edited by tntsniper; 03-05-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

mikecism is just getting started

I like 4.6, but it does seem to hang every so often, esp. after being disconnected from the sync cable, as well as when it goes out of wi-fi range. I did not have this issue with earlier MightyROMs.

That said, it's 100x better than the stock ROM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Dragoon123 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecism View Post
I like 4.6, but it does seem to hang every so often, esp. after being disconnected from the sync cable, as well as when it goes out of wi-fi range. I did not have this issue with earlier MightyROMs.

That said, it's 100x better than the stock ROM.
Yes, this happens to me also it's pretty random, like when I end a call, close a program... Just happens whenever :S

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development