PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

sure looking forward to the next Mighty release ... hint hint nudge nudge
Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
where's Sprint Picturemail? anyone got link?
powerdeck.sprint.com

Check for new updates...it's in there.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
sure looking forward to the next Mighty release ... hint hint nudge nudge
Day 4 here in Vegas and I am still up a few dollars. I head for home tomorrow, so unless a release gets kicked out tonight, I have won this one!!!

infection0/konfuzion <---- =D> LOL

PS - how to I get clappy hand guy to stay clappy hand guy and not turn into stickman guy ( =D> ) when I post this message?

Last edited by pixelpop; 02-26-2009 at 06:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Day 4 here in Vegas and I am still up a few dollars. I head for home tomorrow, so unless a release gets kicked out tonight, I have won this one!!!

infection0/konfuzion <---- =D> LOL

PS - how to I get clappy hand guy to stay clappy hand guy and not turn into stickman guy ( =D> ) when I post this message?
Seriously I dont like you anymore
hehehe
Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Before I do a hard reset I'm wondering if there is another solution.

I'm using 4.5 and having a major problem with my SMS. When I send a new text msg it never leaves the outbox to move into sent messages.

Then the message keeps resending itself over and over again at different times. If there is a message in the outbox that has been sent and I click on the sent items folder, the window gets screwed up and if I don't exit out of messaging quickly it will lock up and require a reset. Anyone??

Last edited by Kessler; 02-26-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Hey, love mighty rom 4.5. I have found zero errors with it so far. However, i was wondering if it would be possible for MightyMike or LilRico to post either a "blackout" cab, or cabs/ links to the files used for the blackout theme from 4.4.5. I found the S2A and Dialer in black, but i was still hoping to find the Black selection highlight and the Black Volume control.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:08 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
im about ready for another update.. even if theres nothing new to add, you can just relabel it as 4.6, i dont care.. i got an itchy finger to flash something.

not trying to rush or anything.

rico, can you make that red slider but with the original diamond icons?? i never liked those sprint "neon" icons
that red totally looks good with the sprint burgandy backing
I'll do the stock type sliders after I finish updating my themes. I wrote your request down.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I need flashing goodness! Must defeat Pixel!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

I have a request on behalf of my wife who likes the Ruby red, any chance purple is in the works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The new updated Ruby Red has just been completed! I'm a huge fan of blue, but this red is very nice. Everything matches!!! I also made the random access different with a better font, looks identical when you look at it through your phone, but at the zoom I use, its not stock . I also added more color to it, as you scroll down it get darker, and if you scroll up it get lighter. Hard to explain, but anyways, red is done for now. I'll get some screen shots and post the URL here in a few minutes.

New MightyMike & LilRico .tsk, clock, RA, and everything was cleaned and re-done/ re-evaluated. Links are now up and live Firefox users, if you have some issues downloading, use IE . Please delete all prior version and use the new ones I posted including the wallpaper. I think I may have touched it, but so many things I've looked at I can't quiet remember

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Theme

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Clock

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red RA

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Slider

Enjoy... And let me know if I broke anything
And thanks to all of you guys for being patient with me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started
Red face Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
I know on my phone I used to get terrible battery life because of checking 3 accounts for mail every 10 minutes, I could only assume every 5 minutes would be twice as worse.

I've now swithed to Seven who pushes my IMAP and POP email to my phone, and now my battery life is amazing. Now even with a couple of short phone calls and checking my email when it comes in (most of the time) I only loose 1 to 2 bars out of the 10 on the main battery screen even after 12-13 hours of use! I running Mighty's 4.4.5.

I wish my company was running exchange server so I wouldn't have to use Seven, but Seven is free and I haven't so far run into any issues with them other than the biggest email that can be pushed is 50Kb, but once you open up the email you can download the rest.

As a test, try for one day not having your phone poll for emails and see what sort of battery life you have left.

Also my battery currents are close to yours, about 296-301mA when transfering data and the screen on, 75ma at rest with the screen on, and 57ma with the screen dim, and 13ma with the screen off. As you could imagine the high draw at 300ma for about 20 sec's every 5 minutes is quite a bit compaired to just 13ma. Simple math would tell you that the average current would be 32mA, almost triple !!!
I've tried Sprint Mobile Email and I didn't notice any significant change in battery life. If anything, it seemed a little worse. I though that program was based on seven. Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll try it.

I don't think I'm emotionally strong enough to go a day without checking my email

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development