PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

Rain_man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

been testing beta 2 for about 12 hours now. i am starting to see the ringtone corrupt nag again. still only happens when contacs is running in memory. if i exit contacs from memory the ringeer works again.

ill post back if it gets worse.

rain
Old 05-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain_man View Post
been testing beta 2 for about 12 hours now. i am starting to see the ringtone corrupt nag again. still only happens when contacs is running in memory. if i exit contacs from memory the ringeer works again.

ill post back if it gets worse.

rain
I was able to duplicate this once. I seen another post about it possibly being the internet. I had both apps running. I was able to duplicate the bug. I closed the internet and still had the bug. After I closed contacts, I went back into rings and it worked perfectly. No soft reset or no attempts of another ringer. Since then I have tried to leave contacts open and go back to the phone options but have not been able to dupilcate the bug consistently.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
I have flashed tons of times, but for some reason, when I flashed Mightys Reborn 6.1, it keeps getting hung up on the "Preparing your device for first use" screen. I have hard reset it, soft reset it, taken the battery out. I'm not sure what to do next with it. Anyone have a solution to this?
Try flashing back to the shipped rom first, then re-flash. After the first time it loads, do a clear storage and that should take care of that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC6950

Reddie or Not is a n00b

I'm on R3Born, I flashed from my original sprint ROM, and I've had a couple random freezes and then the phone hard resets on its own, sometimes getting stuck on the installing part of customizations. I did do the clear storage after flashing, I guess the one question I have is do you just have to "clear storage" or "clear storage and format internal memory"?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddie or Not View Post
I'm on R3Born, I flashed from my original sprint ROM, and I've had a couple random freezes and then the phone hard resets on its own, sometimes getting stuck on the installing part of customizations. I did do the clear storage after flashing, I guess the one question I have is do you just have to "clear storage" or "clear storage and format internal memory"?
You do not have to fomrat intenal storage. I personally think it is good practice to do it every once in a while. Especially if you flash alot and install a bunch of cabs to internal storage. Just remember to backup your important and personal stuff to your computer first because after you format, it will all be gone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Thank you guys for the feedback.

I am out of solutions, say goodbye to 20771.

Time for a new sys.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I am out of solutions, say goodbye to 20771.

Time for a new sys.
Just curious, was there anything special about 20771. I have seen several new sys since then. I haven't cooked and don't know the differences in the sys files so I was just curious what the difference was.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

Rain_man is a n00b

ok now i am able to produce the ringer bug with the camera appi took a couple contact pics and then tried ringer and got the error. i was able to repeat it every time i open camera. same as contacts i am able to close the app completly from memory and ringer starts working agaimore later as i find it..

rain
Old 05-18-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for the efforts Mike. Just FYI I had the ringer bug on 4.8, but haven't had the bug on either beta 1 or 2 of Reborn. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next beta of a new sys =)
Old 05-18-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

zeeyo987 is a n00b

does anyone have issues with installing cabs i get an error thatsays uninstallation unsuccessful? i started to have been having this issue recently with installing any cabs...thanks for your help guysim using reborn btw, thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development