PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Hello all. Before flashing to Mighty's ROM I was running off the stock Sprint w/ the force roaming installed. Now with Mike's ROM I now have 2 other settings besides "Home" and "roaming". Can anyone describe what "Automatic-A" and "Automatic-B" are exactly? I can't seem to figure out what they do exactly and would like to utilize them if they fit my needs. Thanks.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 02-20-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey LilRico, thanks for the color mods! I'm trying to use the blue wallpaper but don't understand how to install it. If this has been explained elsewhere, I apologize, just point me in the right direction. I've already installed the manila and slider colors. Thanks again for your help.
its so easy u will kick ur self turn off tf3d install cab to device & turn it on after install
Old 02-20-2009, 11:33 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Skyfire is much closer to a true computer and IMO smokes Opera. Like for instance you can browse facebook and it doesnt take you too the mobile version and everything loads and fast. However it is still in Beta so I am sure it will just get better. Oh it also has flash and all that other good stuff.
Since Skyfire came out with the new vga version I have been absolutely loving it. Takes full advantage of hte diamonds 640 * 480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
You mean the calender tab? That thing was quite non functional in that you could just see the dates and thats it. You can read more about it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=423647
Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
what happened to all the extra tabs like call history, and communications?
See my sig for a tutorial on how to add the tabs you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post

Random Access: More Coming Soon

MidNight Blue RA
NICE MAN!

FYI Rico, I'm working on pulling all the stock manila files that are for the buttons in the various touchflo3d tabs, when I have them all I send em to you and maybe we can get those integrated into your themes (or you give me your hue saturation ligthness values, etc. and I can help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Ok wierdest thing in the world...

Yesterday when 4.5 was released, I was complaining that the MightyROM logo was removed... I just went to browse something right now, and the MightROM logo was BACK...
WTF???

EDIT: Hummm I wonder if it showed up cuzz i installed LilRico's Color themes...
Lil Rico's color themes do change these images, so yes that is why it is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I know this isnt ROM specific and people got excited about off ROM topic things but I just added some thing to my dialer. I wanted to get some feedback, it's all fun remember, plus I am not sure it's been done before. If it has, my apologies.

On their speed dial number, I put their name. Check it out. (I only have two on there because the idea is brand new to me, had to check if it would work first.)

I would talk about the ROM, but it's perfect...no problems yet. I guess I can mention that! Another fantastic job Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I looked at that image of yours and cannot figure out what it is you have done.. that looks exactly like my screen except for the names.
Nice ingenuity, I'm gonna actually setup some speed dials now and try this trick out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavosa View Post
Sorry If I have missed this, but I've been looking if there is a fix or way to fix the music pausing when hitting the power button, has that been resolved? That was one of the major features I missed on the stock rom .
I'll take this bug over the music skipping for a second every once in a while. You can let the screen power off on it's own (1 minute) or I have found that if I hit the power button like less than 1 second after I hit play it will turn the screen off before the song starts playing. You've got to be quick though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Lurker

dg81 is a n00b

Hey guys, new to Mighty Rom. Flashed it last night and everything went smoothly. Restored all the PIM infor and whatnot. However, I'm having two slight issues.

1. Instead of showing all my thousands of text messages, one single message displays and says "account locked copy policy prohibits use of this messaging service on this device. you can not send or receive this type of message".

2. How do I have the device automatically set up the sprint data connection?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
its so easy u will kick ur self turn off tf3d install cab to device & turn it on after install
I appreciate the answer, but the wallpaper links just show the picture as a .png file, not a cab. Where are the .cab files for the wallpapers? The manila and slider files are cabs and were no problem to install. You're probably right, there is likely a simple answer to my dilemma.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey guys, on the heels of Mighty's great find with UCWeb, I wanted to throw out there according the msmobiles.com, Iris browser has been updated again and it supposed to have very fast rendering this time! Also they claim it has flash support... but I believe it when I test it. If your like me, and usually dont gravitate that much out of the diamond forum, I figured it was worth while posting this since Mighty is looking for better mobile browsing options. here is the site to get it:

http://www.torchmobile.com/

here's the msmobiles story from today:

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/8046.html

update: by the way, it also support htc accelemetor. so turn the phone and it changes to landscape, very cool. I will say this is a major improvement over previous releases.

Last edited by Riley; 02-20-2009 at 12:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, on the heels of Mighty's great find with UCWeb, I wanted to throw out there according the msmobiles.com, Iris browser has been updated again and it supposed to have very fast rendering this time! Also they claim it has flash support... but I believe it when I test it. If your like me, and usually dont gravitate that much out of the diamond forum, I figured it was worth while posting this since Mighty is looking for better mobile browsing options. here is the site to get it:

http://www.torchmobile.com/

here's the msmobiles story from today:

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/8046.html

update: by the way, it also support htc accelemetor. so turn the phone and it changes to landscape, very cool. I will say this is a major improvement over previous releases.

Downloaded and trying now.....

On the d/l page it says:
ATTENTION: We have reports of some HTC Touch Pro (aka Fuze) and Diamond phones freezing. We believe this is due to a driver bug on the phone and we are working on a workaround. Please check our blog for updates.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Mavosa is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
I'll take this bug over the music skipping for a second every once in a while. You can let the screen power off on it's own (1 minute) or I have found that if I hit the power button like less than 1 second after I hit play it will turn the screen off before the song starts playing. You've got to be quick though.
Doesn't work, I use Coreplayer... It won't even let itself power off even if I have coreplayer running in the background. The odd part is that the FM radio plays fine when I hit the power button on top, screen off.

All I've done for now is have the end key hold lock the device and it plays fine without being disturbed in my pocket, but i haven't updated to 4.5 to allow a locked screen to fade.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Downloaded and trying now.....

On the d/l page it says:
ATTENTION: We have reports of some HTC Touch Pro (aka Fuze) and Diamond phones freezing. We believe this is due to a driver bug on the phone and we are working on a workaround. Please check our blog for updates.
cool, mine has not experience any freezing yet. the rendering is very good! actually flash does work as well but not as good as skyfire in terms of playback but much clearer. once the page is up it's so fast. check out the history tab, it's like a little i-pod. pretty cool.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

Justin311 is just getting started
Re: [12-16-08] M i g h t y R O M - 3 . 7 - [SYS OS 19974 Build 19974.1.2.8] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
start > settings > system > advanced config

when in there, goto Menu > more settings > Touchflo3d

and u can move around your tabs, and uncheck the ones you don't want

Is it just me, or are others missing "advanced config" on the settings tab? (or am I reading your reply wrong?)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development