PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 03:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Konfuzion....

Do you find any real difference or benefit with the radio your on? I have been debating upgrading mine but I really don't have any problems with the stock radio. Thanks.
flashing radios is a lot different than flashing roms. i would suggest that if you have no problems with your radio then you should probably keep it. why fix it if it aint broke?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Konfuzion....

Do you find any real difference or benefit with the radio your on? I have been debating upgrading mine but I really don't have any problems with the stock radio. Thanks.
Check out this thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56611 ..It tells where people have experienced the best results with which radio and what location.
I have upgraded mine to Sprint's latest 1.11......
Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work

Wow... I'm loving this so far... got all the blue themes including the clock... looks wonderful We'll see how the battery stands up tomorrow... Thanks.

Please don't forget to press in the rare occurrence that I have helped you!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
flashing radios is a lot different than flashing roms. i would suggest that if you have no problems with your radio then you should probably keep it. why fix it if it aint broke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeere92 View Post
Check out this thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56611 ..It tells where people have experienced the best results with which radio and what location.
I have upgraded mine to Sprint's latest 1.11......

I basically already said the same thing.... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6167
Old 02-20-2009, 04:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know this isnt ROM specific and people got excited about off ROM topic things but I just added some thing to my dialer. I wanted to get some feedback, it's all fun remember, plus I am not sure it's been done before. If it has, my apologies.

On their speed dial number, I put their name. Check it out. (I only have two on there because the idea is brand new to me, had to check if it would work first.)

I would talk about the ROM, but it's perfect...no problems yet. I guess I can mention that! Another fantastic job Mike.

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-08-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I know this isnt ROM specific and people got excited about off ROM topic things but I just added some thing to my dialer. I wanted to get some feedback, it's all fun remember, plus I am not sure it's been done before. If it has, my apologies.

On their speed dial number, I put their name. Check it out. (I only have two on there because the idea is brand new to me, had to check if it would work first.)

I would talk about the ROM, but it's perfect...no problems yet. I guess I can mention that! Another fantastic job Mike.
it looks great and i think would be a great addition to any phone. I for one could use something like this. nice work!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I looked at that image of yours and cannot figure out what it is you have done.. that looks exactly like my screen except for the names.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Hey LilRico, thanks for the color mods! I'm trying to use the blue wallpaper but don't understand how to install it. If this has been explained elsewhere, I apologize, just point me in the right direction. I've already installed the manila and slider colors. Thanks again for your help.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

I'd like to have Lil Rico's blacked out theme again.. I loved the black with my own TF3d icons it just rocked! the theme page only has colors now. anyone have the cab to "Black out" 4.5?

also so the texting bug hasnt left? has it at least minimized some?
Old 02-20-2009, 10:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Mavosa is just getting started

Sorry If I have missed this, but I've been looking if there is a fix or way to fix the music pausing when hitting the power button, has that been resolved? That was one of the major features I missed on the stock rom .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development