PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Upgrade To Touch Pro Free!!

hey im kinda pressed for time gotta run...but just wanted to let yall know that i just filed an advanced exchange on my mogul and they sent me a PRO...

so i logged on to eticket and put in a mogul ESN and they are sending out touch pros...not reconditioned either NEW lol...

hope this helps if its already posted somewhere else sorry just delete

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 104 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Re: Upgrade To Touch Pro Free!!

We need a little more detail on the entire process you went through. The defect (or issue) that led to your exchange and how the reps handled it. Did they tell you they couldn't come up with a mogul due to supply?

Please reply with more details.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
We need a little more detail on the entire process you went through. The defect (or issue) that led to your exchange and how the reps handled it. Did they tell you they couldn't come up with a mogul due to supply?

Please reply with more details.
i manage a sprint ASC(Authorized Service Center) And I upgraded to the 6900 months ago but kept my mogul laying around. So i simple filed an advanced exchange saying my phone randomly shuts off.

theres no way they are going to be able to disprove that unless they want to spend hours toying with my phone. i just want the touch pro and they dont have any more moguls to replace it with...at least not out here on the east coast.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Churka is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
i manage a sprint ASC(Authorized Service Center) And I upgraded to the 6900 months ago but kept my mogul laying around. So i simple filed an advanced exchange saying my phone randomly shuts off.

theres no way they are going to be able to disprove that unless they want to spend hours toying with my phone. i just want the touch pro and they dont have any more moguls to replace it with...at least not out here on the east coast.
What is an 'advanced exchange'? Is it through sprint or asurion?
I have the insurance plan for sprint, the better one that costs more.

My mogul has physical problems and yesterday it totally messed itself or I have no idea how i screwed it up. The last thing I did was a week ago with ThrottleLauncher. I can't even connect to the sprint connection. My radio turns off itself and I can't turn it on.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Alpine, why dont you just call in and talk real nice to them and file a claim and tell them youve had all kinds of issues and wanna get a comparable device such as the TP.

Its that simple and worked for so many already. Thats how I went from the 67 to the 68.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800

saleen202 is a n00b

advanced exchange what is that and where do I find this application?
Old 01-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churka View Post
What is an 'advanced exchange'? Is it through sprint or asurion?
I have the insurance plan for sprint, the better one that costs more.

My mogul has physical problems and yesterday it totally messed itself or I have no idea how i screwed it up. The last thing I did was a week ago with ThrottleLauncher. I can't even connect to the sprint connection. My radio turns off itself and I can't turn it on.
if you have TEP $7 insurance for normal wear and tear or routine maintenence that is free. so they do an advanced exchange where you keep your phone and they order you a referbished one...well in some cases the phone is too old and they dont make it anymore so they have to replace it with the upgraded version of the phone. in this case with the mogul they are replacing it with a touch Pro...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

oh by the way i just checkin on eticket and they are out of stock on the touch pros \ so idk what that means if you try to do an order. and i have no idea what asurion is handing out to ppl
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm about to go to the sprint store to see if I can get my mogul replaced with the diamond or touch pro
Old 01-15-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Back from the sprint store, I told them about my problems with my phone. They said that there is mold and corrosion inside the phone because it got wet a while back. Luckily I have the TEP and I'm going to call Asurion later today.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion