PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

ok so no matter wheather it is vga or qvga they are the same size in the 6.5 taskbar why?..

and they both show about the same in clearity .
.im cdma and on nsfans vogue v8...

I have my learning cap on to get ahold of the new taskbar and outher dlls

does the registry allow the abilty to resize the taskbar?..

on qvga what is the most effective size for the icon 32x32x24 or can we go bigger and use 48x48x24 hmm food for thought . well iv been a lerker latly as been learning my software needed for here and themes now but got questions to the proz who knowz the limits

btw i babble lots take no offences
Old 04-30-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
which 1 did u use? and did ur messaging icon work?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1240531307

thats the one i used, and my messaging icon does work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Topaz
Carrier: Idea

sunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here it is, my 2nd release wiith my work and misfortune's battery and mysticGenius E,G,H,3G processing icons.
Its Not fully customised but just the beginning.
I call it AHEN 6b-beta2 for windows mobile 6.5

Here is the Link to all the icons and link to cab files.
Click on the below Picture to use and test it.

Help me customise more for you by adding your idea and innovative contributions.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Topaz
Carrier: Idea

sunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsunnyin86 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmarie View Post
Nice looking set but I think you forgot some thanks, Brock1909 had featured that BT Icon set first, Active Sync was from CraZylilboy and for some reason on here and XDA you keep thanking MysticGenious for those network icons when it was Dark Preacher who created them http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=104
i hardly remember where i took those bt icon. but i borrowed the blue one. red one i created taking blue as the base though thanks to brock1909 for the blue one. ya active sync i remember was from crazy's stocks i one took. and mystic says that he reworked a little more on DPreacher's icons who gave them to him. although i took em from tsowen's taskbar. i thank all three.

and for people who dont see a cab file here is because its on its specific thread on xda. jus click on the screenshot to reach to the cabs.
tc.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:04 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Tsowen,

Here's the file:
Attached Files
File Type: zip TB Conversion.zip (1.42 MB, 344 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:29 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalan View Post
is it for qvga? or whats up
i dont wanna get errors lol
dont put money on this but 2 me looking at the ss it looks as if it for vga (cuz it looks pretty crisp/clean on the icons). cuz the ss in my sig. are qvga (see the difference in quality?) it still looks good on qvga dont get me wrong (i use it) but not as crisp as vga even tho they are the same. but the taskbar in my sig. is 6.1 so dont use that cuz you'll get errors w/ that.

best bet is to wait and see if conflipper makes a qvga version or maybe if i ever got enough time i could make my set for 6.5 (i know a few of the icons in my set are different then conflipper's set and the original maker bilbobrian's set, like the sms, signal bars, roaming, Ev and 1x cuz i have cdma)
Old 05-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
can any taskbar file cause glitch on dialer?
That glitch has nothing to do with taskbar.Its a bad dackgrownd image tranperacy.You can replace it with white stock image.That is opal-based dialer and it doesnt like custom skins.
Is that famous NFSFANs ROM?

Edit:try to unrar and put attached 2 images to windows.Im not sure if they renamed anything in the dialer,but it should work.

What I did is painted only top area-where the "<--" button and the rest is white
Attached Files
File Type: rar bkgrnd.rar (4.1 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 05-05-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
kj is right, we are working on something.
Gadget,check this out we have a progress on BT icon (BT on and BT visible)with any dialer skin!
I made an OEM from that cab will replace icons in .exe to see how it works.I hope it will and wm65 lock will be fully functional again
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67224
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Gadget,check this out we have a progress on BT icon (BT on and BT visible)with any dialer skin!
I made an OEM from that cab will replace icons in .exe to see how it works.I hope it will and wm65 lock will be fully functional again
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67224
I'll take a look at that....
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond GSM
Carrier: H3G

teorouge is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to teorouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalan View Post
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
Regarding conflipper taskbar, the download link is working fine and I got to get it, but it's just a bunch of dll's and reg's. I was just wishing for a cab, if someone would be that kind I'd REALLY be grateful...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes