PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Posted this in my other taskbar thread so also posting it here too had the brakes put on me today, just received my new home PC I call up WINCE Cab Manager and PE Explorer to transfer my liscens and no can do so have to save up $99.00 for Cab Maker and $129.00 for PE Explorer so it will be a little bit before I am doing taskbar's or anything.
maybe email the software manuf.; for that price that's ridiculous that you can't transfer licences. There's got to be a way of doing it that's fair to you and them.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Take the old HD out and install it in the new PC, or use it as an external.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro / Touch Pro2 / Dell Axim X51v
Carrier: Sprint

CLHatch is keeping up the good workCLHatch is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to CLHatch Send a message via MSN to CLHatch Send a message via Yahoo to CLHatch Send a message via Skype™ to CLHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Quite frankly, it's because I was an idiot and no other reason. I included those in the 6.1 version, but for some reason left them out of the 6.5 versions. D'oh! Anyway, here are teh corrected full cabs and that have everything now, and a cab that just has the fix for WLM and Voice Command. Thanks apaquette for pointing that out. no one else had mentioned it.
Thanks for adding those icons in! Looking at the tapres.192.dll for the CDMA version, it looks like the rA and Ev icons are broken again, though. What I'm seeing is this:
Icon Group 22215 is rA, should be Ev.
Icon Group 22217 is rA, should be Ev.
Icon Group 22214 is E, should be rA.
Icon Group 22221 is rA, should be rA (correct).
Edit: BTW, that third line was not a typo; "E", not "Ev". Doesn't seem to be an "Ev" icon at all.

Last edited by CLHatch; 08-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:56 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Got a new task bar posted. Just follow the link...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Nice work gadget!!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Love the new taskbar, however I still have the default speaker and battery icon. The default charnging batter stays on the taskbar when its not charging either.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:45 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Love the new taskbar, however I still have the default speaker and battery icon. The default charnging batter stays on the taskbar when its not charging either.
Ditto. Kind of. I have the previous taskbar's battery & speaker icon. Still looks good, but not all matching.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture1.jpg (161.2 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:53 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Hmmmm. Those are both new problems. Can you guys check to make sure you have the phcanoverbmp.dll registry edits that Tsowen has in the first post?

Try this and let me know...
Attached Files
File Type: cab GadgetROM Task Bar - WM 6.5.cab (1.26 MB, 70 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 08-13-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

I didn't have the same problem as them but my battery is weird it has no numbers on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.3 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond GSM
Carrier: H3G

teorouge is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to teorouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Hmmmm. Those are both new problems. Can you guys check to make sure you have the phcanoverbmp.dll registry edits that Tsowen has in the first post?
Try this and let me know...
Hi gadget! I'd really like to try your last creation but sadly I'm GSM so I'll have to wait. Are you going to release Showcase skin for this taskbar either (waiting for the "OK" to go in the bottombar, did you see WM6.5 newest builds?)? Oh, you should add that skin in the recap taskbar post you have, it's nice and useful for people using your icons!

By the way, did you have a glance at the windows phone stuff I posted? The new official windows phone start icon and so on... didn't you like the idea of a BlueBear-Bonz (Triple B!)? It has round icons already, you should only change the marble background!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes