PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

1nf3rn0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Guys,

I have a problem I can't seem to sort. I have installed GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab, and for some reason my ok/close icons are missing. All that shows is a white circle (I have a black taskbar). Can someone please inform me of the problem? I would very much appreciate it.

I'm running WM 6.5.1 using Calkulin's kitchen (XIP & SYS 21055) on a HTC Touch Pro. If there is more information you require, just ask. Thanks!!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nf3rn0 View Post
Guys,

I have a problem I can't seem to sort. I have installed GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab, and for some reason my ok/close icons are missing. All that shows is a white circle (I have a black taskbar). Can someone please inform me of the problem? I would very much appreciate it.

I'm running WM 6.5.1 using Calkulin's kitchen (XIP & SYS 21055) on a HTC Touch Pro. If there is more information you require, just ask. Thanks!!
My guess is because those 6.5.x builds have the ok/close icons on the bottom taskbar now as part of the new bar, where 6.5 builds still have the OK/X button on the upper right taskbar. So it is probably different files to replace.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

1nf3rn0 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

I think I should have been more specific. The build of WM 6.5.1 I'm using has all icons in the upper right portion of the screen. When I don't use a custom taskbar, and use the default icons instead, all icons show. However, as soon as I apply a custom taskbar, I lose the X & OK icons. They are replaced with a white circle, which I believe denotes the absence of an icon. Also, I cooked a WM 6.5 version with the same kitchen and experienced the same behavior. I don't believe this is a WM 6.5.1 specific problem. If anyone can help, please do, because I am at wits end here!! Thanks!!

Last edited by 1nf3rn0; 10-27-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Additional Clarification
Old 10-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nf3rn0 View Post
I think I should have been more specific. The build of WM 6.5.1 I'm using has all icons in the upper right portion of the screen. When I don't use a custom taskbar, and use the default icons instead, all icons show. However, as soon as I apply a custom taskbar, I lose the X & OK icons. They are replaced with a white circle, which I believe denotes the absence of an icon. Also, I cooked a WM 6.5 version with the same kitchen and experienced the same behavior. I don't believe this is a WM 6.5.1 specific problem. If anyone can help, please do, because I am at wits end here!! Thanks!!
Some of the icons are different for WM 6.5.1 so it will have to be edited to work right on this. I am going to download the stock dlls I hope this weekend and take a look to better assist on this. From what I have read though it will require editing the dlls to look right with the new WM 6.5.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

ebayking90 is a n00b

I sucessfully installed this on a Imagio and one thing I noticed is that when I tap anywhere on the right end of the taskbar (minus the end where the task manager is), I get the Windows Mobile popup instead of the TouchFlo screen that will tell me battery percentage, if there are any active data connections and any current appointments.

Is it possible to have one of these cutom taskbars and to still have that screen? I wish I had a screenshot of what I am talking about, but hopefully you will be able to figure it out from my description.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

Psykout is a n00b

Looking for a 6.5.1 taskbar as well. Currently running "|H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1!"
Old 10-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok I just tried Mighty Mike's new ROM for the Touch Pro 2. I am having an issue with the Signal icon. When I am connected to the internet, the icon is showing as the USB icon that you get when you plug the phone into your pc. I did talk to Mighty and found that he used the MS icons instead of the HTC icons so the 7 signal bar cabs won't work. Any suggestions? Would love to have a working custom taskbar.

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Ok I just tried Mighty Mike's new ROM for the Touch Pro 2. I am having an issue with the Signal icon. When I am connected to the internet, the icon is showing as the USB icon that you get when you plug the phone into your pc. I did talk to Mighty and found that he used the MS icons instead of the HTC icons so the 7 signal bar cabs won't work. Any suggestions? Would love to have a working custom taskbar.
This should do it for ya.!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyROM Enable Custom Taskbars.cab (1.9 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
This should do it for ya.!
What exactly does this do?

Will I be able to use 7bar signal icons w/ it?

Which Taskbar mods can I use? Thanks
Old 10-31-2009, 12:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
What exactly does this do?

Will I be able to use 7bar signal icons w/ it?

Which Taskbar mods can I use? Thanks
Yes and all of them, its for MightyROM.. his on default will show a activesync incon in place of data icon in custom taskbars.. this cab corrects this!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes