PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2
Carrier: Sprint

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
bilbobrian is still working on it since a few icons are still not skinned or finished. When it it 100% done its an easy task to bring it to CDMA once he is done, so sit back and relax and let the developer do what he does best. I am sure I'll get a PM from him or 12aon or someone when they are all done with the GSM release.
With all due respect I just got a little tired of waiting for these killer icons so I learned what I needed and made a few adjustments for myself. I eventually figured everything out . Its not even really a fix more like a temp fix just to keep myself happy.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Foots is becoming a great contributor

Anyone on Mighty ROM 5 tried the updated taskbar6 yet?

Edit: Works just fine with MR5.

Last edited by Foots; 06-10-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia I920
Carrier: Verizon

Sonic Boom is keeping up the good workSonic Boom is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Sonic Boom

We are all a family here, why i ask would your WQVGA brothers be neglected of these sweet taskbar icons? lets stop the segregation and nose turning and hold your phones up high and say "WE ARE ALL WINMO USERS!" the same way we came together to defeat the RED man and get our leaked rom, we can all come together and have taskbars from vga to wqvga..=D>=D>

Thank you .... and goodnight
Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
We are all a family here, why i ask would your WQVGA brothers be neglected of these sweet taskbar icons? lets stop the segregation and nose turning and hold your phones up high and say "WE ARE ALL WINMO USERS!" the same way we came together to defeat the RED man and get our leaked rom, we can all come together and have taskbars from vga to wqvga..=D>=D>Thank you .... and goodnight
All the instructions are posted for you to get started. Good Luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: vodafone gsm greece

NIKOSXRI is a n00b
WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar qvga gsm

I have managed to edit all files for qvga wm6.5 gsm with reshack except the shellres.96 dll.
I can see the signal icon in stand by but with no signal bars.Signal bars appear only during call.
I can see in the forum vga wm6.5 gsm taskbar(tsowen).
How can i convert it in qvga?
Why noone is able to make a qvga wm6.5 gsm taskbar?
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:31 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar qvga gsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOSXRI View Post
I have managed to edit all files for qvga wm6.5 gsm with reshack except the shellres.96 dll.
I can see the signal icon in stand by but with no signal bars.Signal bars appear only during call.
Thanks in advance.
Mostly because we haven't had time with all of the other projects and responsibilities that we have in the real world.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOSXRI View Post
Thanks in advance.
any one know how to or can instruct on the qvga/cdma?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Mostly because we haven't had time with all of the other projects and responsibilities that we have in the real world.
amen bro. there are other things to do other than this! but having said, this 6.5 taskbar rocks and I am looking forward to it being released into the wild thanks again for all of you work.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
amen bro. there are other things to do other than this! but having said, this 6.5 taskbar rocks and I am looking forward to it being released into the wild thanks again for all of you work.

And when you add to it that now I've got to find a new ROM chef just as things were settling down with 6.5 and Rhodium...
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I know! Bonz is the man. He will be missed around these parts. I would like to see you hook up with Groove. this great project combined with his rom is a winner plus he is doing roms for both the t pro and diamond. I personally would love to see this taskbar available like tsowen's, universally! so titanium only and titanium/rodium rom users can benefit, that would be awesome. thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes