PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

northernpenguin is keeping up the good worknorthernpenguin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CorePlayer 2.0 version coming soon.

The "Saving your settings" can read one of two ways for me on that "Required to use web login" business. If it's just a backup of my settings, well, frankly I reflash my ROM often enough that would actually be a pretty cool feature. If it's REQUIRED to just save the standalone player preferences between loads, well that would pretty much suck. Nothing like having your media player refuse to use your settings because you're in a low coverage area (like, say, a trans continental airliner).

I have been using CorePlayer for a while now on my various devices and love it. The addition of finger friendly controls will be great. Hopefully they can also put the HTC G-Sensor support in the app too, but not a deal breaker.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Threadstarter

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernpenguin View Post
The "Saving your settings" can read one of two ways for me on that "Required to use web login" business. If it's just a backup of my settings, well, frankly I reflash my ROM often enough that would actually be a pretty cool feature. If it's REQUIRED to just save the standalone player preferences between loads, well that would pretty much suck. Nothing like having your media player refuse to use your settings because you're in a low coverage area (like, say, a trans continental airliner).

I have been using CorePlayer for a while now on my various devices and love it. The addition of finger friendly controls will be great. Hopefully they can also put the HTC G-Sensor support in the app too, but not a deal breaker.
I see your point. I flash ROMs often too. And that's actually why I'm against it, even if it's just something to do after ROM flashes. Because I use Sashimi to configure everything and having it in a single file is much easier.

If I had to "login" to a site for every app configuration after a ROM flash to get the settings, that would be a real pain for all the apps I use. At the moment, I have their configurations in Sashimi and it's a quick copy of a file from my SD card.

I guess a version of Sashimi could be made, that pulls in all the app configurations from web sites, but currently I can flash and configure my device without a web connection. To me the web login is added hassle.

I know things are moving to the "cloud", but I'm going kicking and screaming .
Old 08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I picked up coreplayer 1.3.5 yesterday also. It's been absolutely perfect. Nice to finally have the youtube feature work. I got my hands on a boatload of skins for it, but cant get any of them to work. Oh well But, in my 1 day of using this new version, i think its youtube playback is smoother than Kinoma or the standalone youtube app i have. I like it!!
dschoenike

Old 08-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: CorePlayer 2.0 version coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I picked up coreplayer 1.3.5 yesterday also. It's been absolutely perfect. Nice to finally have the youtube feature work. I got my hands on a boatload of skins for it, but cant get any of them to work. Oh well But, in my 1 day of using this new version, i think its youtube playback is smoother than Kinoma or the standalone youtube app i have. I like it!!
dschoenike
im using the black theme skin for mines and it works fine im running 1.3.5 too

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I ended up figuring out what i was doing wrong too ashamed to tell
dschoenike
Old 08-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

Quote:
i finally got the skins working, but i just found out the youtube feature breaks when a skin is applied. at least with any and all skins i have. any issues with your skin?
dschoenike
Old 08-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Unhappy Re: CorePlayer 2.0 version coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
i finally got the skins working, but i just found out the youtube feature breaks when a skin is applied. at least with any and all skins i have. any issues with your skin?
dschoenike
mines broken too
Old 08-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

Quote:
mines broken too
thanks for checkin'. didnt know if it was just me. bummer, i liked those skins.
dschoenike
Old 08-27-2009, 09:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

guess thats it for my skin. lol
Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WHIT100
Carrier: Vodafone

DevilsOwn is a n00b

Can anyone please provide the link for the download or attach the file for download !!!

Many Thanks in Advance !!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software